totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Introduction and FAQ to the Motorcycle Blog Forum - READ ME

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Total Motorcycle Talk Forum Main Moderator: Nibblet99, Wizzard and Totalmotorcycle

Updated: Jan 7, 2011.

Welcome

:welcome: to the Total Motorcycle -= Member Motorcycle Blogs =- forum!

What is the Motorcycle Blog Forum About?

This very special forum was created just for our members who would like to write their very own Motorcycle Blogs (Journal). We give you the unique opportunity to own your own thread where you can keep an ongoing motorcycle blog talking about anything Motorcycle related you want. Talk about your motorcycle rides, trips, daily travels, share stories, give tips, advice and so much more. Sounds like a lot fun!

What is a Blog?

A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings on a blog are almost always arranged in chronological order with the most recent additions featured most prominantly.

How can I start my own Blog in the Motorcycle Blog Forum?

EASY! As we have designed it so that YOU OWN your own blog (Journal) in the Motorcycle Blog forum all you have to do is create a new Topic within the Motorcycle Blog forum. Uniquely name your newly topic so everyone know's it is your motorcycle blog.

Questions?

Q. How do I name my Motorcycle Blog?

A. It is best to name it like this:

NAME's Motorcycle Blog or NAME's Motorcycle Journal

or if you want a more specific blog: NAME's Motorcycle Travel Blog; NAME's Motorcycle Adventure Journal; NAME's Motorcycle Stories Blog, etc.

Q. Can I start more than one blog?

A. Yes if you are willing to upkeep 2 motorcycle blogs and they are different from each other.

Q. What do I write about on a regular basis?

A. ANYTHING you like! Talk about your motorcycle rides, trips, daily travels, share stories, give tips, advice and so much more. It's YOUR VERY OWN biker blog. :D

Q. Can guests or Non-Motorcycle Blog Members post/reply in my blog?

A. Guests can neither post or reply to any members Motorcycle Blog, but they can read it. Non-Motorcycle Blog Members can only reply to your blog, but cannot start a Motorcycle Blog on their own without joining the Motorcycle Blog Members Usergroup: groupcp.php?g=196
No flaming or bashing a member in their own blog.

Q. How do I start my Motorcycle Blog (Journal)?

A. Create a new Topic within the Motorcycle Blog forum. Uniquely name your newly topic so everyone know's it is your motorcycle blog. Update it (by replying to your Topic) on a regular basis. :D

Easy, Fun, Unique and ALL YOURS!

Thanks for making Total Motorcycle your virtual motorcycle destination!

Enjoy

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

T-bone36
Regular
Regular
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Suzuki vl800

Re: Introduction and FAQ to the Motorcycle Blog Forum - READ ME

#2 Unread post by T-bone36 »

Hello why are my post not going on the sight

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

T-bone36 wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:19 am Hello why are my post not going on the sight
Sorry for that, it's our new member post net. My staff and I review each and every new member post to check it for spam/spammers. Looks like you are free and clear,

Welcome to the community!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

booth082
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: Jupiter

#4 Unread post by booth082 »

The manner in which you have depicted everything is exceptional.

marryjames
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: Avenger

#5 Unread post by marryjames »

Thank You For the Information.
Last edited by marryjames on Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.