- Tricycle Squid
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:06 am
I recently replace my top end and installed an FMF SST Pipe and Powerecore Shorty silencer on my 02 YZ 125. Now I have no low end power and my bike wont start without push-starting it. What could be wrong?
- Site Supporter - Platinum
- Posts: 4726
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:02 am
- Real Name: Never Used Here
- Sex: Male
- Years Riding: 47
- My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle
- Location: Buttfluck Nowhere, Manitoba
When you re-did the top-end, did you get the powervalve back together correctly. It almost sounds like it's stuck in the open position. Maybe......