IBAGadget
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2020 KTM 200 Duke

Back in the saddle

#1 Unread post by IBAGadget »

Good day everyone. After far too many years without a bike, I am finally back in the saddle again, this time on a new (to me) KTM 200 Duke. I first met Mike and Andrea Lepard back in 2004, shortly after I first started riding. Was an active member here for a few years under the handle of Gadget (not sure if any of my old posts are still around)

I'm a certified Iron Butt Association member with several rides under my belt, including a Border to Border done in 2006 on a 2005 KLR 650.

I'd post a pic of my bike, but I guess even 269kB is still too large for the 300kB limit

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Back in the saddle

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

IBAGadget wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:30 pm Good day everyone. After far too many years without a bike, I am finally back in the saddle again, this time on a new (to me) KTM 200 Duke. I first met Mike and Andrea Lepard back in 2004, shortly after I first started riding. Was an active member here for a few years under the handle of Gadget (not sure if any of my old posts are still around)

I'm a certified Iron Butt Association member with several rides under my belt, including a Border to Border done in 2006 on a 2005 KLR 650.

I'd post a pic of my bike, but I guess even 269kB is still too large for the 300kB limit
Welcome back Owen!

Great to see you are back in the saddle again and nice KTM 200 Duke! Can't wait to see your bike, for the 300KB limit what I do is "right click on the image, choose "send to -> Mail Recipient" and choose a size it says is under 300KB" then "when it is an attachment in the email, right click on it choose save as... then choose the location on your drive you can find... then attach that to your post". :)

Welcome!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

IBAGadget
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by IBAGadget »

Sadly, even after setting up outlook, it stubbornly refuses to 'save as'
Even the 'add files' in the Attachments option says the file is too large.

Next best thing I guess is to throw my Instagram out there for you to check out, where I finally got around to posting pics of Katy.

@greenmanwc

I've taken up woodturning and machining, so I've made a few things over the last several years.
Custom pens and rings are my specialty.

Gadjet
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by Gadjet »

Woot!!
I managed to track down how I spelt my username, and actually remembered my password.

Gadjet is back online (IBAGadget is also me)
1983 Suzuki GS650GL (sold)
2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 (sold)
2020 KTM 200 Duke
IBA#20953
IG: @greenmanwc