TMW Online Arcade Games are back for 2023!!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I have some VERY exciting news for our TMW visitors, our Online Games Arcade is back for 2023!!

Sadly when Adobe Flash was discontinued 3 years ago in 2020 we had to put on online games on ice, but thanks to new Flash Player browser extensions for both Chrome and Edge, our 365 games are now back online! I can't guarantee 100% of all the games will work, but I've tested many of them and they work.

From 2002 to 2023, our games are a great time waster.

Have fun and Enjoy!

Mike

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TMW Online Arcade Games are back for 2023!!

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

So fun to go back and play the classics again! :)

What ones are you favorites from our arcade?

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Mabeljames
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: Yamaha

#3 Unread post by Mabeljames »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:02 am TMW Online Arcade Games are back for 2023!!

I have some VERY exciting news for our TMW visitors, our Online Games Arcade is back for 2023!!

Sadly when Adobe Flash was discontinued 3 years ago in 2020 we had to put on online games on ice, but thanks to new Flash Player browser extensions for both Chrome and Edge, our 365 games are now back online! I can't guarantee 100% of all the games will work, but I've tested many of them and they work.

Have fun and Enjoy!

Mike

That's fantastic news! It's great to hear that the Online Games Arcade is back up and running for 2023 after the discontinuation of Adobe Flash in 2020. It's always exciting to have access to fun and entertaining online games, and I'm sure our TMW visitors will be thrilled to hear about this development. While there may be some games that don't work with the new browser extensions, it's still great to have access to a large selection of games dating back to 2002. Thank you for sharing this news!

winbok
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: hero

#4 Unread post by winbok »

I love the free online games here!!

thank you for bringing them back again.

booth082
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: Jupiter

#5 Unread post by booth082 »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:02 am TMW Online Arcade Games are back for 2023!!

Have fun and Enjoy!

Mike

That's great news for your TMW visitors! It's good to hear that you have found a solution to bring back your Online Games Arcade despite the discontinuation of Adobe Flash. It's also good that you have tested the games to ensure they are working, even though you can't guarantee 100% of them will.

Having an online arcade is a great way to entertain visitors and keep them engaged on your website. It's also a great way to bring back nostalgia for those who have been visiting your website for a long time.

I hope your visitors enjoy the games and have fun playing them. Congratulations on bringing back the Online Games Arcade!

logstun
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: model

#6 Unread post by logstun »

Moderate difficulty, interesting game

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

logstun wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:53 pm Moderate difficulty, interesting game
Glad you like the over 365 games, I'm super happy we can all play them again after the AbobeFlash fiasco. Would have been a real shame to lose all those great games.

Any favorites?

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

winbok wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:37 pm I love the free online games here!!

thank you for bringing them back again.
You are most welcome!

Mike

steven13
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: apace160

#9 Unread post by steven13 »

The return of Real NTMW Online Arcade Games in 2023 brings a wave of joy for gaming enthusiasts. Anticipate thrilling gameplay, cutting-edge graphics, and a fantastic gaming experience. Get ready to immerse yourself in a world of entertainment where skill meets excitement. Let the games begin.