SamEdward
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 2012 BMW F650

Re: best car for beginners

#2 Unread post by SamEdward »

As you see its not any car's forums its Total Motorcycle forum so avoid childish activities.

Pollard54816
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Livo

#3 Unread post by Pollard54816 »

5 Best Cars for Beginners. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. Maruti Suzuki Alto Specifications. Maruti Suzuki Alto Key Features. Renault Kwid. Renault Kwid Specifications. Renault Kwid Key Features. Maruti Suzuki Ignis. Maruti Suzuki Ignis Specifications. ...
Summary: 5 Best Cars for Beginners.
Last edited by Pollard54816 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Davidkyler
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: suzuki

#4 Unread post by Davidkyler »

The best car for beginners depends on factors such as budget, driving experience, and personal preferences. Generally, a compact or midsize sedan with good safety features and ease of handling is a good option for beginners. Some popular choices include the Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, and Hyundai Elantra.

weber82
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: jupiter

#5 Unread post by weber82 »

RIYA77 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:11 pm what is the best car for beginners?
Hello
When it comes to choosing the best car for beginners, there are several factors to consider, including affordability, reliability, ease of use, and safety features. Here are some options to consider:

Honda Civic: The Honda Civic is a popular choice for beginner drivers because of its affordability, reliability, and fuel efficiency. It's also easy to handle and has excellent safety ratings.

Toyota Corolla: The Toyota Corolla is another popular choice for beginner drivers because of its affordability, reliability, and easy handling. It also has excellent safety ratings and a comfortable interior.

Hyundai Elantra: The Hyundai Elantra is an affordable and reliable option for beginner drivers. It has a sleek design, comfortable interior, and good fuel efficiency.

Mazda3: The Mazda3 is a stylish and fun-to-drive car that's also affordable and reliable. It has good fuel efficiency and comes with many advanced safety features.

Subaru Impreza: The Subaru Impreza is a versatile car that's great for beginners who live in areas with harsh weather conditions. It comes with all-wheel drive, making it more stable on wet or slippery roads, and has good fuel efficiency and safety ratings.

Ultimately, the best car for beginners will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Be sure to consider factors like affordability, reliability, ease of use, and safety features when making your decision. It's also a good idea to test drive a few different cars before making your final choice.

hems565
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: livoo

#6 Unread post by hems565 »

MG ZS EV, Hyundai Kona Electric, Tata Nexon EV, Tata Tigor EV, Bajaj Qute and others are among the top mileage cars in India.

jowladidas
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: Ducati

#7 Unread post by jowladidas »

Compact cars are generally easy to maneuver, fuel-efficient, and affordable. Models like the Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, and Volkswagen Golf are popular choices among beginners for their reliability and ease of handling.