Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2015 Victory Vision Tour - Coolness Factor = 47.1%

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2015 Victory Vision Tour on the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... 150-3V.htm

2015 Victory Vision Tour on http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com

One great ride...

The Victory Vision redefines what a touring motorcycle can be with its outstanding combination of a great ride, ample storage, superior comfort and distinctive style that could only come from Victory Motorcycles.

2015 Victory Vision Tour http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com Features

106 CUBIC-INCH FREEDOM® V-TWIN

The Victory® Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is a 106-ci powerplant that provides Victory Vision Tour riders with 108 ft-lb of torque. Smooth, powerful, and efficient, it’s a counter-balanced and fuel-injected engine that delivers confidence-inspiring performance for touring riders who like to lead, not follow.

6-SPEED OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION

Every gear shift is smooth and defined with the Victory 6-speed transmission with true overdrive. It syncs up with the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin and its helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is sure and smooth. During interstate cruising, 6th gear overdrive drops the RPMs and delivers the smooth ride you’ve been looking for, and to enhance fuel mileage and extend the range of a tank of fuel.

HEATED HANDGRIPS & INDIVIDUAL HEATED SEATS

Extend the riding season with the heated handgrips and heated seats. There’s a choice of Hi & Lo settings for the heated handgrips, and the heated seats have individual driver and passenger controls with Hi & Lo settings. You can add a month or more on both ends of the riding season with the flip of a switch.

29 GALLONS OF TRUNK & SADDLEBAG SPACE

Integrated in the smooth-flowing lines of the Victory Vision Tour are convenient side storage compartments and a spacious trunk. These storage spaces combine to offer one or two riders ample space for their touring gear. The side compartments and trunk are weather-sealed and lockable. The trunk has an integrated, padded passenger backrest and dual audio speakers that combine with the fairing speakers for surround sound. http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com

CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING LINKED ABS BRAKING

Victory Vision Tour riders ride with confidence, knowing their stopping power includes the Victory Linked Anti-Lock Brake System. It monitors the wheels and when it senses compromised traction, it instantly and automatically provides braking for quick stopping under control.

CRUISE CONTROL

Once you’re out on the open road, activate the cruise control to enjoy easy, relaxed cruising. This automotive-quality cruise control is easy to activate and set, and it reliably maintains the desired speed. To de-activate it, simply press “Off” or engage the clutch or brake.

POWER WINDSHIELD & FULL-COVERAGE FRAME MOUNTED FAIRING

With the power windshield, you manage airflow reaching the riders by raising and lowering the windshield with the push of a button. The frame-mounted fairing provides the ultimate in wind and weather protection and lets riders enjoy the ride in all conditions.

ULTRA-SMOOTH REAR SUSPENSION TRAVEL

If you encounter a rough patch of road, the plush Victory Vision Tour rear suspension keeps the ride smooth and steady with 3.65” of travel. Keep the ride consistently smooth with the easy-adjust air shock. Consult the air pressure chart, adjust the air shock with a hand pump and enjoy the incredibly smooth ride – whether you’re riding solo or 2-up, with or without cargo on board.

2015 Victory Vision Tour - http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $20,999 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $23,499

Specifications

Dry Weight 869 lbs / 394 kg
Displacement 106 ci / 1731 cc
Oil Capacity 5.0 qts / 4.73 ltr

ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN

Battery 12 volts / 18 amp hours
Charging System 48 amps max output
Compression Ratio 9.4 : 1
Cooling Air / oil
Drive/Driven Clutch Wet, multi-plate
Exhaust Split dual exhaust with crossover
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
Transmission Type 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
Transmission/Final Drive Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
Transmission/Primary Drive Gear drive with torque compensator
Valve Train Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
Bore x Stroke (mm) 101 x 108 mm
Engine Type 4-stroke 50° V-Twin

Suspension

Front Suspension Conventional telescopic fork, 46 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
Rear Suspension Single, mono-tube, cast aluminum with constant-rate linkage, 4.7 in / 92.7 mm travel, air adjustable

Brakes

Brake System Type Linked w/ ABS
Front Brakes Dual 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers
Rear Brakes 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper

Tires / Wheels

Front Tires 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
Front Wheel 18 x 3.5 in
Rear Tires 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
Rear Wheel 16 x 5.0 in

DIMENSIONS

Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters) 6.0 gal / 22.7 ltr
Ground Clearance 5.8 in / 148 mm
GVWR 1414 lbs / 643 kg
Rake/Trail 29.0° / 5.4 in / 137 mm
Seat Height 26.5 in / 673 mm
Wheelbase 65.7 in / 1670 mm
Overall Length (in./cm.) 106.4 in / 2702 mm

Features http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com

Colors Gloss Black, Sunset Red with Black Pinstripe
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week: 2015 Victory Vision Tour - Vote Now

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

When looking at what bike to make this week's Cool Wall bike I noticed we haven't yet had a Victory Vision up on the Cool Wall all these years! With Victory's success at this model I figured it was time.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

montanalifter
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: Yamaha FJR 1300

#3 Unread post by montanalifter »

Different looking but that's ok, would like to see one in the showroom as bikes always look better in person. Would make a great two up bike for the open road. Love the heated seats and grips, lots of storage room.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#4 Unread post by ceemes »

Fail. Suzuki did in first and better with the Boulevard M109R.

Always ask why.

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#5 Unread post by HYPERR »

Wow mfugly as sin! :shock:

Fail :?
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R
1996 Ducati 900SS

faded sun
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 46
My Motorcycle: 2012 Victory Vision Tour/Honda Stateline

#6 Unread post by faded sun »

I have seen but not ridden these monsters and I can say I wouldn't mind all that gear if I was really on tour. As I plan a cross-continental tour in the near future I am measuring out the qualities of my ST 1100 and deciding if I can ride one all the way to LA.

It's cool for me.
Jock

Ride Safely. Respect nature. Always wear a helmet.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#7 Unread post by ceemes »

HYPERR wrote:Wow mfugly as sin! :shock:

Fail :?

It's even uglier in person...........they had vomit bags and buckets around it at the Vancouver Bike Show this weekend.
Always ask why.

ibanrfknm
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 50
My Motorcycle: FXDBI

#8 Unread post by ibanrfknm »

Cosmetically I have never liked the Vision but after riding along side one I will say they are quiet, fast and handle quite well.

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#9 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

Oddly-proportioned, bloated, vulgar, garish, and all that bling dates what is actually a relatively new design. If you're in the market for a full-dress tourer, there are far better-looking ones out there.
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

#10 Unread post by Hanson »

This is certainly not the bike for me, but there are people who love this motorcycle. I think the aesthetics of this bike are both bold and polarizing. When I look past the body work, I don't see how this motorcycle is any more objectionable than any H-D full dresser. Both are rather ugly, but at least the Victory does not come with all the extra baggage of the H-D subculture.

If I was ever to buy a motorcycle in this segment of the market I think it wold be an Indian Roadmaster. Realistically, I am very unlikely to have any of these machines.

Fail? I don't thinks so. I give this bike an uncool, but I also expect this bike to push a lot of people to the lower margins of the Total Motorcycle rating system. The Vision is what it is and for those few that find her aesthetics pleasing, they have a ride that sets them apart from the typical conformists in the pirate crowd.

Safe Travels,
Richard
ImageImage