Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

FAQ - Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Total Motorcycle Cool Wall -FAQ

WHAT IS THE MOTORCYCLE COOL WALL?
The Motorcycle Cool Wall is a concept idea to determine how cool a motorcycle is to the public (our members) by way of voting, reviewing and debating the motorcycle model.

HOW DOES THE MOTORCYCLE COOL WALL WORK?
Forum members vote and debate on how cool the posted motorcycle is and their review, debate and vote will untimately decide that motorcycle models fate on the COOL WALL.

HOW OFTEN ARE NEW MODELS ADDED?
Every Friday will have a new model to debate upon where it's rightful place will be on the TMW Motorcycle Cool Wall.

HOW CAN I SUGGEST A NEW MODEL TO BE REVIEWED?
Easy! Just post in the Suggest The Next Bike To Review Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=40774

CAN YOU DEBATE AND REVIEW THE MOTORCYCLE MODEL AFTER THE FINAL VOTE?
YES! Topics will be left open for full discussion.

WILL THE VOTE BE LEFT OPEN AFTER THE FINAL VOTE?
Yes. Coolness is a very subjective factor and as times change the coolness vote will to.

WHAT SHOULD I DEBATE, REVIEW AND TALK ABOUT?
Anything you like about that specific model, style, manufacturer, size, class, weight, anything at all to try to convince others how you believe the model should be rated for it's coolness. Anything can be brought into play, model reviews, owners opinions, here-say, myths, anything to strenghten your opinion.

CAN I POST MORE THAN 1 REPLY FOR A MODEL?
Yes! Post AS MANY replies as you want. You can even keep going after the final vote.

WHAT ARE THE COOLNESS CATAGORIES?
The Motorcycle Cool Wall coolness catagories are (in order of worst to best):

Fail ---> Uncool ---> Cool ---> Awesome

WHAT IS THE FINAL VOTE?
The final vote is taken directly from how the votes show at the end of the final day.

WHY CAN I NOT POST A NEW THREAD?
Only replies to existing threads are allowed in this one forum to keep it as clean as possible.

HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?
Just reply in this thread.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.