Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

New 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections
https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/new-202 ... llections/

Willie G. Davidson said it best when he said: “Form follows function, but both report to emotion.” New 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections are sure to stir your emotions with 11 all-new models from iconic 120th Harley-Davidson Anniversary bikes, top-of-the-line CVO, Icon and Enthusiast collections all up at Total Motorcycle right now. Maybe the last 2023 (but possibility the best) Harley-Davidson’s in the entire 2023 line-up, each special, unique and Willie G. Davidson approved, especially on the ones with the stripes, man, I love muscle car stripes on vehicles!

Check out the new 2023 Harley-Davidson motorcycle models below. Great information, great photos and great guides. What more could you want from a partnership between TMW and Harley-Davidson?

Grand American Touring
The category we’ve created from the ground up. Go the distance, in style. Discover the wide open world and freedom for the soul on bikes only Harley-Davidson could build.
– 2023 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Highway King – New model

Enthusiast Collection
Launched annually, each series pays tribute to a subset of our broader community of riders, available in limited quantities across a selection of models.
– 2023 Harley-Davidson Fast Johnnie Low Rider ST – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Fast Johnnie Street Glide ST – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Fast Johnnie Road Glide ST – New model

Anniversary Collection
A momentous occasion deserves something truly unique. The Anniversary Collection is that and more. Limited-edition, serialized motorcycle models featuring commemorative paint, finishes and premium features that celebrate 120 years of Harley-Davidson pride and craftsmanship. They are perfect for riding to the Harley-Davidson Homecoming event.
– 2023 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide LTD Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special Anniversary – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Anniversary – New model

CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations)
Advanced technology, exclusive components and obsessive attention to detail distinguish. Limited-production, super-premium CVO motorcycles represent the pinnacle of forward-looking style, design and craftsmanship from Harley-Davidson, the world’s most-desirable motorcycle brand.
– 2023 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide – New model

– 2023 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide – New model

Read on...

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/new-202 ... llections/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

jeffreestar
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2023/Cervelo/Cervelo Caledonia-5

Re: New 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections

#2 Unread post by jeffreestar »

That's exciting news. The description sounds thrilling, especially with the mention of various collections like the Grand American Touring, Enthusiast Collection, Anniversary Collection, and the CVO bikes.

timothyferriss
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: TMW

#3 Unread post by timothyferriss »

The inclusion of new models like the Electra Glide Highway King and the Fast Johnnie series seems to provide an expanded range of choices for riders looking for the latest offerings from Harley-Davidson.
Last edited by timothyferriss on Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeDEllard
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Splender 2016

#4 Unread post by GeorgeDEllard »

I agreed.
Last edited by GeorgeDEllard on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jimking
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: Yamaha Fjr1300es

#5 Unread post by jimking »

"Form follows function, but both report to emotion.” New 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections are sure to stir your emotions with 11 all-new models

AnniceDivel
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 1999/MBW/5

#6 Unread post by AnniceDivel »

VERY COOL

Arhamoi98
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: Honda

#7 Unread post by Arhamoi98 »

"Emotion guides the design, where form and function find their purpose." Explore the 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections featuring 11 captivating new models that evoke powerful emotions.

GeorgeDEllard
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Splender 2016

#8 Unread post by GeorgeDEllard »

Arhamoi98 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:11 am "Emotion guides the design, where form and function find their purpose." Explore the 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections featuring 11 captivating new models that evoke powerful emotions.
True.
Last edited by GeorgeDEllard on Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnywatons
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Suzuki R6

#9 Unread post by johnywatons »

jeffreestar wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:02 pm That's exciting news. The description sounds thrilling, especially with the mention of various collections like the Grand American Touring, Enthusiast Collection, Anniversary Collection, and the CVO bikes.
Yes, I agree.
Last edited by johnywatons on Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salmawisoky
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: Honda

#10 Unread post by salmawisoky »

Arhamoi98 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:11 am "Emotion guides the design, where form and function find their purpose." Explore the 2023 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Collections featuring 11 captivating new models that evoke powerful emotions.

Harley-Davidson has a long-standing reputation for its iconic designs, and the 2023 collection continues this tradition. The motorcycles are carefully crafted to embody a sense of timeless style, with sleek lines, bold curves, and attention to detail. Each model has its own unique character and aesthetic, allowing riders to express their individuality and make a statement on the road.