Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/reviews ... acking-app

We all hate a thief, right? Having your bike stolen is always a traumatic event, but having safeguards can make it less so. The Monimoto Smart Tracker location tracking app is one such safeguard. This device uses a SIM card, GPS antennae, and a smart phone app to track your bike in real time if it’s ever stolen. How did it perform for us? Total Motorcycle reviews, come find out…

he Monimoto Smart Tracker is a GPS tracker designed to help you recover your motorcycle if it’s stolen. It uses a cellular connection driven by a SIM subscription to send coordinates to a connected app, and the app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The subscription is free for the first two months, and then $40 USD annually going forward. You’re also welcome to shop around for a less expensive SIM subscription from your preferred provider, but $40 annual is pretty competitive.

The Monimoto consists of just three components. There’s the transponder device itself, a small round key fob, and the app. The transponder uses an accelerometer to sense motion, and when it does, it searches for a signal from the fob. If Monimoto finds the fob, it goes “back to sleep”. But if it doesn’t find the fob, it sends a notification to the location tracking App and starts sending GPS coordinates, driven by Google Maps.

“If you’re going to recover a stolen bike, you want to recover it immediately, before it’s been messed with.”

Read on... https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/reviews ... acking-app

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Butterfield
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: Yamaha YB Z 2019

Re: Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review

#2 Unread post by Butterfield »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:05 am Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/reviews ... acking-app

We all hate a thief, right? Having your bike stolen is always a traumatic event, but having safeguards can make it less so. The Monimoto Smart Tracker location tracking app is one such safeguard. This device uses a SIM card, GPS antennae, and a smart phone app to track your bike in real time if it’s ever stolen. How did it perform for us? Total Motorcycle reviews, come find out…

he Monimoto Smart Tracker is a GPS tracker designed to help you recover your motorcycle if it’s stolen. It uses a cellular connection driven by a SIM subscription to send coordinates to a connected app, and the gbwhatsApp app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The subscription is free for the first two months, and then $40 USD annually going forward. You’re also welcome to shop around for a less expensive SIM subscription from your preferred provider, but $40 annual is pretty competitive.

The Monimoto consists of just three components. There’s the transponder device itself, a small round key fob, and the app. The transponder uses an accelerometer to sense motion, and when it does, it searches for a signal from the fob. If Monimoto finds the fob, it goes “back to sleep”. But if it doesn’t find the fob, it sends a notification to the location tracking App and starts sending GPS coordinates, driven by Google Maps.

“If you’re going to recover a stolen bike, you want to recover it immediately, before it’s been messed with.”

Read on... https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/reviews ... acking-app

Hi it's really awesome app Can you share a secure source link where I can download this app easily?

technologywell
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 24
My Motorcycle: Honda

#3 Unread post by technologywell »

i love this tracking app review!

Miles_Ha11
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2016 Ducati Supersport

#4 Unread post by Miles_Ha11 »

This is an insightful post, adding protection on our motorcycle nowadays is necessary. I feel like it is easier to steal a motorbike nowadays.

Godyarro
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: Yamaha RayZR 125

#5 Unread post by Godyarro »

To be honest, this location tracking app is amazing. I really loved using it. Thanks, developers for making it. Keep up the good work.

princetiger
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: honda

#6 Unread post by princetiger »

this is amazing.

KayBur
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: JAWA 350 OHC Prima

#7 Unread post by KayBur »

Great app. I haven't even heard of this yet, but now I will know. Thanks for the tip and for the quality review!

lato sengam
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: cd70 2021

#8 Unread post by lato sengam »

Hey, Thanks for app
I love this tracking app review!

JeannetteLuna
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: Piagio Liberty 125

#9 Unread post by JeannetteLuna »

whatsapp support for location tracking would be great

immortalGoku1452
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: KTM Duke

#10 Unread post by immortalGoku1452 »

I think it is safe as far as you don't misuse the features.