MotoGP... boring???

asher
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 2010 Yamaha R6

Re: MotoGP... boring???

#11 Unread post by asher »

definitely, TT!!! the feel of the event and the culture behind it and just the race on it is own is just thrilling. seeing the bike blink past you half a yard away is really something different and even the skill! just everything really, from the big "O Ring" balls of the riders to the race.

but don't get me wrong moto gp gets interesting as well but TT is on another level of racing

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I absolutely love watching the TT, you are right asher, it is on a completely different level of excitement. Both take a lot of skill, but watching the TT causes your heart to beat faster (at least for me).

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

asher
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: 2010 Yamaha R6

#13 Unread post by asher »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:05 am I absolutely love watching the TT, you are right asher, it is on a completely different level of excitement. Both take a lot of skill, but watching the TT causes your heart to beat faster (at least for me).

Mike
absolutely man!! you know it :D

itsnicolas
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: suzuki ybr 125

#14 Unread post by itsnicolas »

Who is eagerly waiting for the MotoGP 21? cuz same here.

Miles_Ha11
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2016 Ducati Supersport

#15 Unread post by Miles_Ha11 »

I am excited to see it next year. I don't think it's boring since I am a car enthusiast.