Years Riding: 24
My Motorcycle: KTM 450 SX-F

Re: TOTAL MOTORCYCLE COOL WALL - 2016 RESULTS

#11 Unread post by ktmalltheway »

totalmotorcycle wrote:2016 Ducati XDiavel - Coolness Factor = 59.8%
Featured: January 22nd - January 29th 2016
Most popular vote category: Awesome

Motorcycle Cool Wall discussion: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=52551
Total Motorcycle model page: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Diavel.htm

Your Coolness Factor of the 2016 Ducati XDiavel is:

Awesome (3 points) 41% [ 12 ]
Cool (2 points) 17% [ 5 ]
Uncool (1 point) 21% [ 6 ]
Fail (0 point) 21% [ 6 ]

Total votes: 29

= a Coolwall Factor of 59.8%

Notes: Is it a cruiser? Is it a monster? Is it both? The new XDiavel has so many facets, both good, bad and the ugly, that there are parts that will appeal to some, none or many. It's sorta the Christmas Fruit Cake of bikes, you'll like something in it, but it may not be your first choice of dessert. (Did I just call a bike a Christmas fruit cake...well, that's a first! lol).

Get excited as the next TMW Cool Wall bike for 2016 is now up for voting and discussion, have fun!
If this bike is only 58.9% on the coolness level what is 100% hahaha?????????????

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: TOTAL MOTORCYCLE COOL WALL - 2016 RESULTS

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

ktmalltheway wrote: If this bike is only 58.9% on the coolness level what is 100% hahaha?????????????
Thanks for asking. Every time you vote Awesome you are giving the bike 3 points. Cool gives 2 points, Uncool gives 1, and Fail gives zero. At the end of the voting week we will mulitply the number of votes in each category by the points for that category and then derive an average voting number, out of 3, for that bike. Finally, we will then normalize this average voting number against the maximum possible of 3 to give the bike a standing from 0 to 100. (0 would mean 100% Fail. While 100 would mean 100% Awesome.)

Thus, The 58.9% Coolness. :)

I think you may have been thinking about an average % of the votes (Awesome, cool, uncool, fail)?

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.