2020 Georgia Mountain Rally, Hiawassee, Georgia May 1st to 3rd 2020 - Registration Open

BMWMCOGA
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: BMW

2020 Georgia Mountain Rally, Hiawassee, Georgia May 1st to 3rd 2020 - Registration Open

#1 Unread post by BMWMCOGA »

In its 30th year the GMR, hosted by the BMW Motorcycle Club of Georgia, returns to the ever-popular picturesque fairgrounds in Hiawassee, Georgia between Friday May 3rd and Sunday May 5th, 2019.

This area of the Appalachians offers rewarding twisties - including Deal’s Gap, the Cherohala Skyway and the Blue Ridge Parkway - inspiring vistas and renowned mountain hospitality. Plus, it’s dual-sport heaven for all skill levels. Truly the perfect start to anyone’s riding season!

Registration includes lakeside tent camping sites, dinners, breakfasts, hot showers and endless coffee, along with regular rally attractions and major prize draws.

There are improved lots onsite for tents and RVs available, and a wide range of local motel and cabin rental options, for those wanting more refined accommodations.

Register before April 15th to save $20 per person on the normal $70 rate and you’ll also get a free entry into an exclusive Early Bird draw for a winner-take-all prize.

More details, including how to register, https://bmwmcoga.clubexpress.com/conten ... _id=372560

Questions? rally@bmwmcoga.org

BMWMCOGA
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: BMW

*POSTPONED* May 2020 Georgia Mountain Rally

#2 Unread post by BMWMCOGA »

*POSTPONED* May 2020 Georgia Mountain Rally

The 30th Georgia Mountain Rally has been postponed from its May 1st to 3rd weekend following the guidance provided under Georgia State of Emergency powers and recommendations to inhibit the spread of the SARS-2-CoV virus and reduce incidents of the potential consequential COVID-19 disease. We’ve advised all those who had already registered for the event of the change of circumstances via email and confirmed that they will receive refunds in full.

Please understand that the 2020 GMR is postponed - not cancelled. We’re working on options to host the event later in the year. We’ll provide updates on future GMR plans as details develop at www.bmwmcoga.org.

dwightlongmire
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: 2019bmw

Re: 2020 Georgia Mountain Rally, Hiawassee, Georgia May 1st to 3rd 2020 - Registration Open

#3 Unread post by dwightlongmire »

I am looking forward to enjoy the event in this year.