Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

KX Urban Thrills 2011

#1 Unread post by KX Promo »

Dear TMW users
I have checked with the admins/mods and I have been kindly allowed to publicise these free events round the country during August.
Hope to see some of you there!

KX Urban Thrills League: Coming to a Town Near You!!

Get ready for thrills and spills as KX Urban Thrills League comes to your city centre. Featuring six UK top trial bikers, KX Urban Thrills will feature a series of ‘heats’ throughout the day, along with music, entertainment and special offers on KX – the latest energy drink designed to fire up your body and focus your mind! These events are free to the public (aside from Dunsfold Wings and Wheels) and open 11am – 4pm so check out the tour dates and come along to what promises to be a great day out for all the family!

Venue details: Centre for Life
Date and time: 6th August at 11.00
Event synopsis:
The first leg of the adrenalin-fuelled KX experience is set to fire up the toon 6th August 2011. 6 champion trial bikers are ready to show off their skills and give you some thrills as they compete across heart-pounding obstacles. Will Michael Phillipson out-wheel rival Ian Austermuhle? Catch the action and see.

Venue details: Pleasure Beach
Date and time: 13th August at 11.00 – 4.00pm
Blackpool… it’s your turn to get the ultimate KX experience on 13th August 2011. Our 6 daredevil trial bikers will be wheeling, jumping and balancing their way through challenges as they take on their rivals. Ben Hemingway or James Lampkin – whoever your favourite is, get down the beach and get behind him.

Venue details: Guildhall Square
Date and time: 20th August at 11.00 - 4.00pm
Our KX experience will be in full-throttle when it roars into Southampton on 20th August. The 6 top trial bikers will be firing on all cylinders as they take on hair-raising obstacles. Will young riders Ross Danby and Sam Haslam rip up their older rivals, or is experience the name of the game? Come and see for yourself.

Venue details: Millennium Square
Date and time: 26th August at 11.00 - 4.00pm
Event synopsis:
Yorkshire lads (and lasses), gear up for the penultimate KX experience on 26th August. Make some noise as the 6 trial bikers wheel, jump and balance their way across blood-pumping obstacles to beat the competition. Can local boys Ben Hemingway or Ian Austermuhle win on home turf? Catch the action and see.

Venue details: Dunsfold Wheels & Wings festival
Date and time: 28th – 29th August at 11.00 – 4.00pm
Forget music festivals – this summer is all about the wheels. The stakes will be raised 28-29th August as the KX experience reaches its high-octane finale. Prepare to be gripped, as our 6 ballsy trial bikers pull out all the stops to shake the giant can of KX on the podium as the final winner.
Experience the high-octane thrills and skills of the KX Urban Thrills tour at a city near you. 6 top UK trial bikers will face their rivals in a gripping series of tests. With ripping riding displays and samples of the all-new KX, there’s something for every adrenalin-junkie. RSVP now!

For more information visit http://www.facebook.com/KXenergy
Attachments
urbanthrills.jpg
urbanthrills.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 17126 times

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

Re: KX Urban Thrills 2011

#2 Unread post by mogster »

Hey there Tikiri, thanks for the invite.

We should be able to make it to the Southampton event.

A free event, within 40 miles & both on a day off! Result!! :lol:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

KX Promo
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by KX Promo »

Hi everybody.

I hope it is ok to update you all on how the Urban Thrills Tour is going.

The tour started on Saturday 6th August in Newcastle. Despite an early deluge, the lads got cracking and entertained a great crowd at Newcastle's Centre for Life.

Check out this youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WblVDp5GuB8

It'd be great if people came out and showed support in Blackpool this Saturday.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

:)

There's a lot more info and pictures on Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/KXenergy

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Just saw this posted on Google Plus and shared it with our 2,800 fans there.

Thanks for posting a link on Google Plus to us.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

KX Promo
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by KX Promo »

totalmotorcycle wrote:Just saw this posted on Google Plus and shared it with our 2,800 fans there.

Thanks for posting a link on Google Plus to us.

Mike
Pleasure was all mine.

Thanks for sharing with all your fans. Hopefully we can get a great turn-out for the remaining stops on the tour.

:)

KX Promo
Rookie
Rookie

#6 Unread post by KX Promo »

Just wanted to say thanks to all who supported this!

Final show was over the Bank Holiday Weekend in Surrey at The Dunsfold Wings & Wheels Festival

The winner of the event this weekend was Ross 'The Wanderer' Danby and the overall winner of the KX Urban Thrills Tour was Sam 'El Hombre' Haslam.

You can find pictures and details on the KX Facebook page

The weekend videos are also being uploaded at the moment to the KX YouTube page