Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2008 Summer Site Support Drive.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2008 Summer Site Supporter Drive
-----------------------------------------

You love the site, you love the community, you find it useful, helpful and friendly; you visit and post all the time. Do you want to know how to support the community in another great way? Then read on. :D

Total Motorcycle is 100% FREE and I don't believe in asking for money for our content, charging any fees or membership costs. Just you visiting the site as often as you do supports it and makes it a better place!!

BUT I would like to encourage you to think about becomming a TMW Site Supporter. Do you want to do more? Do you want to help out more than you do? Do you want to be part of the "Big Picture"... then step this way Ladies and Gents!

All money raised goes to keeping the site up and running for the 1.4 million visitors a month we all help (and left over cash goes to my Mr. Noodles fund). Plus, I could really use your support to cover some of the costs of a much needed 25% bandwidth upgrade from 800 Gigabytes/Month to 1 Terabyte/Month (that's 1TB = 1,000 Gigabytes).

Thanks to your support last year we increased bandwidth by 34% from 600 Gigabytes/Month to 800 Gigabytes/Month and also moved to a very fast 8 CPU server from our 2 CPU server.

Total Motorcycle community supporter levels, bonuses, freebies and benefits

All TMW community supporters get their name listed on our Wall of Fame: walloffame.htm and have a Site Support tag added to their name on all their messages too.

Bronze Supporter
$5
(every little bit counts)

Silver Supporter
$10 and you'll get 25% off a TMW T-shirt
(helps a lot)

Gold Supporter
$25 and you get a FREE TMW Decal and you'll get 36% off a TMW T-shirt!
(will do wonders)

Platinum Supporter
$50 and you get a FREE TMW Decal, FREE TMW DVD and and you'll get 50% off a TMW T-shirt!!
(makes a big difference)

Diamond Supporter
$100+ and you get a FREE TMW Decal, FREE TMW DVD and FREE TMW T-shirt!!!
(wow, what I can say?)

Thank you for considering becoming a Total Motorcycle community supporter and for wanting to help out even more than you do already!

Thank you. :D

Mike and the friendly Staff of TMW

Click here: walloffame.htm to order your Site Supporter membership or paypal the amount with your name, address and member name to me at: mlepard=AT=telusplanet.net (replace =AT= with @)

Now the Fine Print
---------------------
+ You'll have to pay for shipping. (like you didn't know that anyways)
+ % off a TMW T-shirt is off our regular/Reg (not sale or promotion) prices.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.