VermilionX's Super Uber Fantastic Xtraordinary BLOG!

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#41 Unread post by Sev »

I can use a knife to cut stuff, in fact I do that all the time. So I'm sure I can juggle them. In fact, I've flipped them around in my hands before this means I'm good enough to juggle them on TV. In fact, I've juggled with balls before once. So, I'm good enough to use knives. I even did it with knives once.

Have I mentioned that I only have 3 fingers on my left hand?
Last edited by Sev on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Jamers!
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
My Motorcycle: 2015 Yamaha VX950(bolt)

#42 Unread post by Jamers! »

VermilionX wrote:
JWF505 wrote:
didnt say you did have problems with regular riding. What is meant by that is that regular riding is a good place to learn things and gain tips and tricks and experience, twisties are not. To try and anagize it. When learning to shoot guns you didnt go to the range and do tuck and roll shoots first or moving targets first because those are hard. What you do is shoot at non moving targets while you arnt moving, once you are profiecent you move on, but you continue to practice basic shooting as that is the base of your skills. Make any sense

JWF
i see, well, i don't lack practice regular riding since like i said, i do all the time. it's a dual purpose, i get to my destination and i get practice as well.

once again, im not saying your lackign regular skills, just that you can never have enough of em. why not just ride around for a few hours in regular areas 2-3 times a week. cant hurt your ablilitys, and youd be suprised what you can learn on boreing main streets, at least i always am.

JWF
Insert something clever and showing an understanding of motorcycle culture here

ATGATT

Sev wrote:What's a bike?
JWF505 wrote:its like a goat, but with two wheels.
JWF

Mud
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#43 Unread post by Mud »

i think your doing great.

Geez we are not suppose to bash people in THEIR own blogs
<u><b>Ride(s)</b></u>
- Vespa ET2 - 75cc
- Soon to be Ninja - 250cc

scan
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

#44 Unread post by scan »

Just tell me you have wireless and a laptop - because I want you to post us from the hospital. You continue to be one of the best lessons for what I new rider should not do. Since you won't stop, you can at least continue to teach others as you fall away out of existence. I'm glad you are OK this time, but it seems like you are only sure you needed to be better prepared to turn fast - instead of being sure you should have slowed down.
* 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R *
"What good fortune for those of us in power that people do not think. " Hitler - think about that one for a minute.

Jamers!
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#45 Unread post by Jamers! »

Mud wrote:i think your doing great.

Geez we are not suppose to bash people in THEIR own blogs

i dont consider what im saying bashing him, im just voiceing my opinions and trying to give him some advice, if he thinks im bashing him he can tell me and ill stop. :)

JWF

ATGATT

JWF

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

#46 Unread post by VermilionX »

i never said i wanna turn faster, i already gave that up long time ago. what i wanna learn is to be smooth, like i mentioned earlier.

i made a mistake, and i don't wanna run away from it, i wanna learn from it.

if i avoid canyons then that will mean im running away from my mistake.

i wanna apply the stuff i learned from my crash and do better on that canyon. what's wrong w/ that?

BTW... i didn't go home after i crashed, i continued canyon riding, i refused to go home since as long as i can still ride, i'll get up and try again.
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

Jamers!
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#47 Unread post by Jamers! »

VermilionX wrote:i never said i wanna turn faster, i already gave that up long time ago. what i wanna learn is to be smooth, like i mentioned earlier.

i made a mistake, and i don't wanna run away from it, i wanna learn from it.

if i avoid canyons then that will mean im running away from my mistake.

i wanna apply the stuff i learned from my crash and do better on that canyon. what's wrong w/ that?

BTW... i didn't go home after i crashed, i continued canyon riding, i refused to go home since as long as i can still ride, i'll get up and try again.

i understand and am the same with with mistake and such. But charging head first into a mistake again is not what i want. I believe taking some time off of riding canyons and focusing on perfecting your basic foundation of skills is a solution to your problem and will help you ride the canyons.

JWF

ATGATT

JWF

Mud
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#48 Unread post by Mud »

Ok guys I think you guys got he point around after 20 posts of people agreeing with one person that he is not ready. Lets just stop posting in here and wait for his next adventure.
<u><b>Ride(s)</b></u>
- Vespa ET2 - 75cc
- Soon to be Ninja - 250cc

Joe Rocket=>
Veteran
Veteran

#49 Unread post by Joe Rocket=> »

Yeah, I think that Verm has had a hard lesson learned, lets not make this Blog the Roast of VermilionX :laughing:. I am interested in this new paint scheme. I have been cooking up some ideas about changing the color scheme of my bike too. I'd like to see some future ideas about the color scheme of your bike too Verm.

CNF2002
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver

#50 Unread post by CNF2002 »

I have been cooking up some ideas about changing the color scheme of my bike too. I'd like to see some future ideas about the color scheme of your bike too Verm.
x2. Maybe this is a good opportunity to sit down with a few spraycans and do your own paintjob. You're working on junk fairings anyway, so you can be creative and paint it over and over until you get something you really like.

Then, when you're ready to get new farings, maybe you can have them professionally paint them in the same scheme you did your old farings.

Just an idea.
2002 Buell Blast 500 /¦\
[url=http://www.putfile.com][img]http://x10.putfile.com/3/8221543225.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=11790]Confessions of a Commuter[/url]