don't ever buy this bike, you will regret it!!

Shinhwa
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: benelli impariale

don't ever buy this bike, you will regret it!!

#1 Unread post by Shinhwa »

benelli imperiale 400 is my worst buy! the front wheel shaft broke down! and while i'm riding it, the brake and ABS simply just don't work. the thrid gear down to second will directly into neutral. you can't hold the rev steady, rear-braking it it will magicly rev up!?? the first time i ran into a car cuz brake failed, i went for dealship , then fking told me that it is alright it is all good, ECU appeared nothing, they said nothing wrong with mechanical. told me to carry on, it won't happen again, after500, 700km daily ride, i almost die TWICE because it!! this thing fking kills! gddmn dealship n factory will not agree for making compensation or refunding. and insist on "nothing wrong". i can't n i don't wanna ride this thing any longer. don't ever buy this bike, you will regret it!!
other than above, if it is all good, this bike is totally no power, unlike any 2019 modern bike, it will fails you. hope anybody wanna buy this bike can see this post, and don't buy a bike like this.

JackoftheGreen
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

Re: don't ever buy this bike, you will regret it!!

#2 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

Sorry to hear you're having so many problems with your bike. I haven't ridden any of the Benelli's since they changed ownership, but it sounds like they're going through some growing pains. Thanks for the heads up!