More games.....

pwnage
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

More games.....

#1 Unread post by pwnage »

I think that the site should have more games. I have played everyone of the games that this site has now and beat most of them. They give me something to do during class so that I don't die of boredom.

Please, more games...
i pwn noobs

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: More games.....

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

pwnage wrote:I think that the site should have more games. I have played everyone of the games that this site has now and beat most of them. They give me something to do during class so that I don't die of boredom.

Please, more games...

You played all 250 games?? WOW! You are a true gamer! 8)

What are your favorites in the Total Motorcycle Arcade?

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

nwbiker
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by nwbiker »

what about high scoring? so we no who is the KING at each game i have this on my site if you would like to have a look! but the games are cool!
www.nwbikers.co.uk
The 1 Stop for Bikers

neelYang
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: KTM 890 DUKE R 2020

#4 Unread post by neelYang »

Im too thinking that this community need more games..sorry for bumping old thread
Hi!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

neelYang wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:46 am Im too thinking that this community need more games..sorry for bumping old thread
Unfortunately Adobe has discontinued Flash games so that makes adding more games quite the challenge. I heard about HTML5 games but that's a new beast to me.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.