VibrantMedia IntelliTXT "auto popup" removed.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

VibrantMedia IntelliTXT "auto popup" removed.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Outside of the forums I use an advertiser called VibrantMedia for their IntelliTXT type of advertising. It's a form of advertising that I find unobtrusive as it just underlines a few words per page and if you hover over one of those words, you get an ad you might want to click on (I don't get paid if you do not click on it).

BUT, over the past week, VibrantMedia introduced a new product within IntelliTXT called "VibrantView" which caused the underlined text to "popup/show" their ads for 3 seconds before disappearing. This had a great result on revenue claims Vibrant of 50-400% MORE.... Wow! But I've requested I wrote VibrantMedia and requested VibrantView to be disabled.

While this will be great for the readers/visitors it will affect revenue negatively. But I view it was my loss, your gain. Less annoyingness more satisfaction visiting and using TMW.

Few if any other big sites would go this route, but I'm happy to do it for you all as TMW isn't setup for profits but for supporting motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide first.

Share your thoughts on this type of advertising and what you think....

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.