March 1st, 2015 - 200 MILLION READERS to Total Motorcycle!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Today, I'm very proud and honoured (as well as humbled) to say, our site and community, Total Motorcycle has achieved a 200 Million Readership over our 15 years of being online! Each one of those 200 Million visitors are unique visitors as well, making it even more special.

For those interested in data and stats, I post monthly traffic stats right here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/kudos.htm#WSC . There a very few big sites that will post this data but I find it a point of pride to share it.

For those who do not know, Total Motorcycle was founded and is run by myself, Mike Le Pard, with help from a team of very generous volunteers who help make our forum community the friendliest out there. I do not run Total Motorcycle for profit but to help support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide. It's a passion of mine (and yours) that needs to be shared. :revv:

I would personally like to thank each and every one of you for visiting, contributing and for making Total Motorcycle the #1 motorcycle website in North America (and most likely the world).

Mike Le Pard
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.