Zoom Around the Total Motorcycle Universe Even Easier!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Over our 13+ years we have had a lot of different menu navigation systems, but none as easy to navigate as this new one is, plus it's also cool looking! Surf around all 350000 pages of Total Motorcycle in a few clicks. Discover a hidden golden nugget of information or just do some plain old bike researching.

Over 2 weeks in preparation, the latest CSS3 java-less HTML technology coding and working with an expert Data Manager to layout the information properly, what do you think of it?

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

Re: Zoom Around the Total Motorcycle Universe Even Easier!

#2 Unread post by pchast »

The front end works well. It does seem faster...
Personally, I don't recognize any other changes.

Thanks
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Faster speeds are good, but the menu change is outside of the forums:

I'll be adding the menu to the forums in the coming days as well as into the game pages. The issue I am having with adding it to the game pages is the overlay. You can see the issue here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/download ... /Jenga.htm using the MODEL GUIDES or MANUFACTURER GUIDES drop down laying under the flash game.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

You may have already noticed that I've added the new CSS3 menu to the top of the forum pages, and if not, scroll up and take a look and try it out. :D With the new CSS3 forum menu it will also auto size to your screen resolution too!

I've also added it to all our game pages now by working on a fix for the swf flash overlay being always on top. Now the menu is on top of the flash. (woohoo).

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

So far I've tested it in as many pages as I could and the new menu is working.

If you find any bugs or bad links, please let me know.

Mike