Thank you for being a Total Motorcycle Site Supporter!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

This is the guy you'd be giving your money to. Sexy guy ain't I? :bigsmile:

Thanks to good people like you Total Motorcycle has accomplished

- 14 years online (the last 10 of them being the #1 Motorcycle Website in North America)
- 100% FREE. Never any fees, dues, memberships or pay only areas.
- 350,000 posts and 11,000 pages of the best (and unique) motorcycle guides, handbooks, compendiums, dictionaries and resources.
- 4.3 Billion Hits, 150 million riders helped and counting.
- Someone in every country on the Earth has visited Total Motorcycle. (even the smallest islands).
- With your help, we have created a friendly, helpful and useful place for all motorcyclists to go, no matter what they ride or where they ride.

Some future goals:

What I'd love to see is to raise enough money to not only support the site but also to do something outside of the internet as well. Long term down the road it would be great to use some TMW donations to go to schools and educate students about riding, about a motorcycle and about proper equipment. But we would need enough for a couple/few different motorcycle models, types of riding gear and books/paperwork, it's a long term project but hopefully that will happen.

I never ask for donations, I feel if you want to give then you will, but maybe you would like to know the "big ideas" and "small ideas" on where your donations would go and the pride of giving to a great cause you all love, motorcycling via Total Motorcycle. :D

Thank you so much for your donation regardless of the amount as it will go to a great cause which you love and educate millions more how fun and safe riding can be to get into.

More benefits to you:

Here is our donation Site Supporter Wall of Fame: walloffame.htm and you will also get listed in our Site Supports Usergroup too: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=49 and have the "Site Supporter" tag on your avatar and get a prestigious tag below your name too like:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Again, thank you for your donations, in the past, present and the future. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.