Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2013 Summer (June / July) Total Motorcycle fundraiser

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2013 Summer (June / July) Total Motorcycle FUNdraiser

I'm going to be having a June/July TMW fundraiser (putting the FUN in fundraising!).

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

As you know, I don't ask for any fees, memberships or even donations. But with the 300% increase in bandwidth since January and the 25% increase in server space costs have more than doubled this year. I haven't slapped ads all over the site to increase advertising to cover it, in fact, I've removed about 33% of the ads and keep removing them as I believe you don't want to be bombarded by ads (in the face of other big sites like Facebook, Twitter, eBay, etc massively increasing ads).

So if you feel over the past 14 years Total Motorcycle has helped you, helped a friend or helped the riding community out in some positive way, consider donating a few bucks, every dollar helps and 100% of it goes to the site.

Also I'll have some fun as well and give away some T-Shirts do those who donate at different levels ($30, $50, $100+), even have a few prizes to give away too including a $360 one that you can use on any motorcycle and will last you a lifetime!

So this summer, do that little bit extra to help support new riders and support motorcycling and throw a few bucks in the kitty.

FUNdraising Prizes!

- Total Motorcycle Rider T-Shirts
- Motorcycle Helmet Clock
- Hats
- Motorcycle Models

Plus a $360 grand prize!

and everyone who donates gets a Site Supporter Tag as well under their name, plus gets added to our Wall of Fame! walloffame.htm

Thank you so much in joining me on my mission to help support riders and to bring the joy of motorcycling to millions.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.