totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TMW 13th B-Day: $13 T-Shirts in May! Plus FREE SHIPPING

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Total Motorcycle Celebrates 13 years with $13 T-Shirts in May! Plus FREE SHIPPING!

$13 plus free shipping!??! That's a our biggest savings ever!! But just for May so hurry!!

Back by popular demand, our high quality 100% cotton, pre-shrunk T-Shirts are in stock and ON SALE. Only $13 each plus FREE SHIPPING! Grab yourself a great Total Motorcycle T-Shirt for riding in and get a great deal too. Available in 4 color choices and 6 sizes. 100% of funds goes to supporting the community. Total Motorcycle T-Shirts

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/shopping ... andise.htm

Thanks for supporting the community!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TMW T-Shirts are Back! $15 for 1 or $26 for 2 and FREE S

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thanks to all those who are ordering these great shirts and getting them before the riding season starts up again. :D

I am running out of LIMITED EDITION ORANGE t-shirts! So if you want the ORANGE ones, order now!

Mike

P.S. The US Post Office just increased mailing costs. It was about $3 to mail one shirt and $5 to mail 2. Now it's $4 for 1 and $9 for 2. (I don't know why it's $9 for two and not $7 ish, but I tried to argue the point and lost). So I had to raise the 2 T-shirt deal by $4 (and take $1 loss to help). The 1 for $15 I'm making just $1 on so hopefully the $4 shipping doesn't go up more or I'll have to up that by a buck. :(

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

#3 Unread post by Thumper »

The way it's set up, there's no way to input what t-shirt you want...you can pay, but that's it. In any case, I just bought an unspecified shirt...really want the XL orange...

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thumper wrote:The way it's set up, there's no way to input what t-shirt you want...you can pay, but that's it. In any case, I just bought an unspecified shirt...really want the XL orange...
Ah, no worries, I know, Paypal sucks with the options, in fact, let me see if there is anything new at Paypal that now offers more ability. :D

BTW, the total should be $17 with free shipping (if lower 48). ($15 + $2 for the limited ed color).

Thank you for buying a T-shirt! I'll let you know as soon as the payment comes into Paypal.

TY!! :)

Mike

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#5 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

I had the same problem when I went in to order shirts for Carrie and me.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JackoftheGreen wrote:I had the same problem when I went in to order shirts for Carrie and me.
Ok, that means I'll really have to look at it then. This weekend is full though as it's all about yard since we are getting ready for new sod on Tuesday and a shipment of 8-15 yards of mulch tomorrow to put down.

Just call me "Farmer Brown" this weekend :cowboy:

Mike

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#7 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

LoL...

Why do I feel a "2013 Tractor Model Guide" coming to TMW in the near future?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JackoftheGreen wrote:LoL...

Why do I feel a "2013 Tractor Model Guide" coming to TMW in the near future?

Oooo, tractors! Hey, did I tell you the time we watched antique tractor pulling at the Calgary Stampede, it was a hoot! It started off with 1930's John Deers and.....

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thumper wrote:The way it's set up, there's no way to input what t-shirt you want...you can pay, but that's it....
I after some research on PayPal I have the solution! :D

Mike

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

#10 Unread post by Thumper »

totalmotorcycle wrote: BTW, the total should be $17 with free shipping (if lower 48). ($15 + $2 for the limited ed color).
I sent $20, just to cover the postage...no reason you should eat that just because I want a shirt...