Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: TMW T-Shirts are Back! $15 for 1 or $26 for 2 and FREE S

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

GREAT NEWS!

New PayPal buttons with drop down price options! Now I won't have any issues with payments or price AND it is a lot easier to order too. :D WOOHOO!

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/shopping ... andise.htm

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

Re: TMW T-Shirts are Back! Just $15 each and FREE SHIPPING t

#22 Unread post by madjak30 »

I want to order three t-shirts, but it looks like I can only order one at a time...is it possible to enter quantities? And will you be getting more of the limited orange shirts?

Do you make any stickers for on our bikes?

Thanks.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#23 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

madjak30 wrote:I want to order three t-shirts, but it looks like I can only order one at a time...is it possible to enter quantities? And will you be getting more of the limited orange shirts?

Do you make any stickers for on our bikes?

Thanks.
It is definitely possible to order more than 1, just send the amount via Paypal and I can ship them all to you. If it costs me less on the postage (I know it is cheaper to ship 2 separately so far rather than 2 together, but I've never shipped 3 or more from the USA) then I'll refund amount difference. :D

With the limited edition colors (orange, red, brown) I only made so many in Canada so what I have left is all I have left. I am not sure what sizes you are looking for in the limited colors but I do have the majority of the sizes still in stock; but the orange is VERY limited in quantities/sizes now.

I do have TMW motorcycle stickers around, Andrea and I checked this morning but couldn't find them from our move down here... but they are around somewhere! Very high quality ones that I was including with the T-shirts for free, I just have no idea where they are right now... argh. Maybe they were lost in the move?

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

#24 Unread post by madjak30 »

No worries...just thought I would ask...I'll get on the purchase!

Later.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TMW 13th B-Day: $13 T-Shirts in May! Plus FREE SHIPPING

#25 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Total Motorcycle Celebrates 13 years with $13 T-Shirts in May! Plus FREE SHIPPING celebration sale starting today!

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TMW 13th B-Day: $13 T-Shirts in May! Plus FREE SHIPPING

#26 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Just 3 more days left on this great deal! Hurry if you want to order. Limited Stock!

Mike