Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

WIN TICKETS - Seattle Motorcycle Show Dec 14-16, 2012

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

WIN TICKETS - Seattle Motorcycle Show Dec 14-16, 2012

Hey boys and girls, Progressive International Motorcycle Shows and Total Motorcycle have a deal for you!

A FREE PAIR OF TICKETS to the Seattle Motorcycle Show Dec 14-16, 2012! Mailed to your door.

Show Details and Location: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/chicago

WHAT YOU DO TO WIN - Just reply to this thread! Winner will be picked at random and mailed 1 week before show the pair of tickets. Winner must supply address within 2 days of notice or another winner will be choosen.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

Show Features

The MotoGP Experience

Confirmed MotoGP bikes include: Ben Spies #11 Yamaha 1000cc Nicky Hayden #69 Ducati Corse 1000cc Aaron Yates #20 GP Tech Suzuki 1000cc Colin Edwards #5 NGM Fo...

Celebrity Autograph Sessions

When you get to the International Motorcycle Show, keep an eye out for your favorite riders and celebrities. Each city will have different athletes and celebrities coming in for autograph sessions. You'll have the chance to meet face to face and ...

J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show

Featuring the world’s leading customized bikes and offering the largest prize purse of any builder competition on earth, the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show Presented by J&P Cycles offers you direct...

The Progressive Open Road Experience

Make sure to stop by Progressive's booth when you come to the International Motorcycle Show this year. Not only does Progressive have great rates on motorcycle insurance, but the lounge is a great place to rest your feet and talk to a rep. Also ...

The Podium

Formerly known as the Learning Curve, the Podium offers keen insight into any and every important issue facing the motorcycle community today by hosting leading industry experts crafting the curriculum and hosting over two dozen unique interactive se...

XDL Street Jam

The XDL Street Jam is a competition-themed demonstration of motorcycle skill performed by the top athletes from the XDL Championship Series. It will include several head-to-head formats in which two riders battle each other in things such as circle w...

Suzuki Sweepstakes

New for the 2012-2013 Progressive International Motorcycle show is the Suzuki Sweepstakes. Right now Suzuki has put up not just one, but two customized 2012 GSX-1300R Hayabusas. Be sure to stop by the Suzuki Sweepstakes booth and enter for your chanc...

The Pit Stop Challenge Presented by Geico AMA Pro Racing

Prize Giveaway Sponsors: Pit Bull Moto Stands Scala Rider MotoBatt Cortech Performance Daytona International Speedway AMA Pro Racing Welcome to the Pit Stop Challenge, whe...

The Marketplace

The Aftermarket - What's the best part about purchasing a new bike? Continuing the moto-shopping spree by buying all of the little extras you need to stay safe, customize and personalize your ride! In the Marketplace, you’ll find a collecti...

The Rider Protection Project Presented by Allstate

The Rider Protection Project Presented by Allstate is a new feature for the 2012-2013 International Motorcycle Show and will be at all tour stops. Make sure that you stop by Allstate's booth to pick up a scavenger hunt card. There wll be s...

Strider Adventure Zone

The Strider Adventure Zone is the perfect place for youngsters to develop a love for all things two-wheeled and a great opportunity for parents to get some great photos. The Strider Adventure Zone is going to be featured at all 13 shows across the c...

Vintage Clubs

The International Motorcycle Show has partnered up with local vintage clubs in your area to put on a beautiful display of classic motorcycles. In addition to having all the latest and greatest offerings from leading manufacturers, you'll also be...

Demo Rides

The International Motorcycle Show is a great place to take the bike you've always wanted out on a ride. Demo rides at the International Motorcycle Show are no-pressure and hassle free, so you can get to experience what it would be like on that ne...

Ducati Fashion Show

Ducati kicks off its wildly popular fashion show in New York City, Indianapolis, and in Long Beach. This is an exclusive chance to see the new 2013 fashion lineup up close and person. If you'll be at the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beac...

RedBull Truck

RedBull will be part of the 2012-2013 Progressive International Motorcycle Show tour in select locations. RedBull will have a DJ spinning killer beats and be accompanied by and entourage of the famous RedBull girls handing out free RedBull drinks. Th...

Free Gear Check

In conjunction with free motorcycle parking, free Gear Check is an amenity we know you appreciate. Our courteous staff members will move you quickly through the gear check process so you can get into the show and see all the new bikes, accessories, a...
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Re: WIN TICKETS - Seattle Motorcycle Show Dec 14-16, 2012

#2 Unread post by dr_bar »

Hmmm... That's within an early morning drive...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

prof_stack
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

#3 Unread post by prof_stack »

Okay, a free ticket to the Seattle show would be great. Thanks for the chance to win.

rickrick
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 25
My Motorcycle: 2003 Kawasaki ZZR 1200

#4 Unread post by rickrick »

I would be up for the trip!
Let me drop everything and solve your problem.

CPALLEN
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 45
My Motorcycle: 2004 Moto Guzzis Cali and Ballabio

#5 Unread post by CPALLEN »

Please put me in the drawing - I haven't been to the show for years!

mike jesse
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 43
My Motorcycle: 2010 Harley Roadglide.

#6 Unread post by mike jesse »

Free is always appreciated. 8)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

From random draw of the hat we have a winner!

Congratulations CPALLEN! Please enjoy a pair of free tickets to the Seattle Motorcycle Show on behalf of Progressive and Total Motorcycle. You now have till Monday afternoon to get back to me with your mailing details so I can make sure your tickets will arrive in time.

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.