ooo
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2003 Suzuki RM125

Re: WIN TICKETS - New York Motorcycle Show Jan 18 - 20, 2013

#21 Unread post by ooo »

i guess they got passed on to me but i never got them. replied within 24 hours, supplied my name and address in a private message and all that good stuff. seems like my bowling ball story will be my only claim to fame.

:crybaby:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#22 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

ooo wrote:i guess they got passed on to me but i never got them. replied within 24 hours, supplied my name and address in a private message and all that good stuff. seems like my bowling ball story will be my only claim to fame.

:crybaby:
Looking back at what happend just now I did indeed get your winning email in time but I didn't see it till just now. What did happen was I waited for you to write back and waited 2 days before letting the runner up know. Now, you did write me in time and you should have got the tickets and that is my oversight you didn't. I don't know how I missed your PM, but I did.

Let me send you something in the mail, it won't be tickets, but I think you'll like it as a prize. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ooo
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2003 Suzuki RM125

#23 Unread post by ooo »

hey it's no problem. mistakes and mix-ups happen all the time. i'm probably the king of making them

looking forward to getting the consolation prize

:D

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#24 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

ooo wrote:hey it's no problem. mistakes and mix-ups happen all the time. i'm probably the king of making them

looking forward to getting the consolation prize

:D
Ok, just got back from the post office, they say the package should be to you on Friday. :D

Enjoy!!!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.