Anyone having Error Page issues with starting a new topic?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Anyone having Error Page issues with starting a new topi

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wrider wrote:Yeah I will. FWIW the site works fine on both my home computer and my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere, so it's definitely that computer, not an issue with the site.
That's a relief to hear, but it doesn't mean I won't keep working with you to fix it for your home computer. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#12 Unread post by Wrider »

Lol no it worked fine on my home computer. I just reset the temp internet files on the work computer here and it's good to go!
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Woohoo !!

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#14 Unread post by mogster »

Have been trying to post with photo on "what did you do today" via my Blackberry & site keeps logging me out.
:ave had no probs doing same over w/e.

Will try later via laptop & different tinternet connection later when I have downloaded photos.
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#15 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mogster wrote:Have been trying to post with photo on "what did you do today" via my Blackberry & site keeps logging me out.
:ave had no probs doing same over w/e.

Will try later via laptop & different tinternet connection later when I have downloaded photos.
Let me know if you have any issues with the laptop and a different internet connection... for now I see you posted "Packing up to ride home after a great weekend at BMAD. Got plenty of time so going to take the scenic route back with a stop for lunch somewhere enroute." does this mean it worked for you?

I also posted in there from my laptop and it went through right away. Sometimes if the site is really, really busy, it can time out the post (but I haven't had that happen since last year with the forum and site upgrade).

Speaking of updated, have you noticed how fast the forums are recently? And right now, Total Motorcycle is using 99% bandwidth use (I have to upgrade again this month).

Mike