totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

NEW: Total Motorcycle Toolbar just launched

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I have brought back the Total Motorcycle toolbar after... 7 years?.... of originally creating it. Now it's updated. :D

Here you go:

Don't just be a motorcycle fan, be a TOTAL motorcycle fan! Install this handy dandy Total Motorcycle toolbar and keep up to date on everything motorcycle!

Installs in seconds and easy to uninstall as well.

The official Total Motorcycle Toolbar.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.alexa.tool ... /index.htm

Enjoy!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: NEW: Total Motorcycle Toolbar just launched

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

What purpose is the tool bar?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: NEW: Total Motorcycle Toolbar just launched

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

It's realy handy, I use it all the time now myself.

The TMW toolbar is a collection of options, 1 option is the 3 buttons, click on them to immediately (1 click) go to a specific section of the site (the Total Motorcycle one brings you to the main page), then the search button, which will keyword search Total Motocycle, then a drop down menu for all the post popular areas of the site and lastly the TMW RSS forum news feed so you can see a drop down list of the last 20 posts from the forum.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.