Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

HELP WANTED to create a HTML form.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hey everyone,

I am looking for someone to do me a favor by creating (or showing me where to get) an HTML form that would be used for our new motorcycle fuel economy guide, at:
http://totalmotorcycle.com/MotorcycleFu ... /index.htm

The idea is to have drop down menus where a visitor would first select the year, then the make, then model, etc (as below) and when they hit submit the MPG and Source information would be added to the appropriate cells in the table on the appropriate page.

YEAR ________ MAKE __________ MODEL ___________ MPG _________ SOURCE ________ SUBMIT

I can add the data to the dropdown menus, I just need help building the form. Ideally the form would work that if the visitor chose Honda they would only be prompted with the Honda models. I am willing to pay for the development.

Having an input form like this would stop any spam and standardize the results.

Thanks so much!!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.