400 smilies! The biggest forum offering on the internet?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

400 smilies! The biggest forum offering on the internet?

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

We now have 400 smilies available to post into your messages! I think this is the biggest forum smiley offering on the internet so feel free to use them all, they would love it.

How to use them? Just click on the "VIEW MORE SMILIES" link ( http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/posting. ... ilies&f=29 )when you are writing your post, go through the 5 different pages of smilies and click on the ones that you like. They will be instantly put into your message where your cursor is. :D

OR

You can remember a few simple :codes: .... you already know that :) = : ) and :D = : D well that works for every one of our 400 smilies just look at the :code: when you select the smilie to go into your message and you can just type that in next time.

2 New Smilies added today!

:sun:

:sunshine:

Enjoy,

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

Re: 400 smilies! The biggest forum offering on the internet?

#2 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Thanks Mike!

Here are some of my faves:

:cold: :wacko: :naughty: :pbjt: :bash: :rant: :petals: :blushing: :clown: :wave: :pig: :canada: :spam: :hyper: :stickpoke: :rainyday: :raindeer: :sheep: :cheerleader: :holiday: :slide: :moose: :mrgreen:

And my absolute faves:

:multistars:

:sun:

:tmwsign:
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Great choices!!

Here are some of mine:

:group: :kicking: :bag: :blink: :whistling: :tomato: :naughty: :jerry: :pbjt: :cold: :woot: :spaz: :drunk: :spaz: :cheers: :peep: :horse: :woohoo: :gummiente: :canada: :sofa: :specialannouncement: :bday1: :grouphug2: :pizza: :shemademe: :happybikeday: :welcome3: :tmwsign: :sleigh: :revv: :multistars:

Yes, too many great ones. :D

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#4 Unread post by mogster »

Any chance you could get a Saltire onto your flag wall please?

Also how can I incorporate a smiley into my sigmature? Can't seem to find a way to do it.

Thanx
:party:
Attachments
Saltire otherwise known as St Andrew cross
Saltire otherwise known as St Andrew cross
41jtLxknW3L._SX400_.jpg (13.38 KiB) Viewed 14981 times
MOG

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

Hondagirl
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2008 Honda Motard XR400

#5 Unread post by Hondagirl »

Thats a lot of smileys and favorites lol! I always wanted to use the sheep one skipping :sheep: - its so cute, but havent found an appropriate place for it yet. Maybe it would work in my farmville thread or any other farm thread or...hmm. This one is a bit scary :rubberchicken: so is this one :crazycrazy: but they may come in useful somewhere :win:
Anyway, the TMW smileys are a lot of fun thanks...and I hope you get to figure out how to add one to your sig Mog . :holiday:
Honda Motard XR400
Traded: Honda SL230 and Yamaha XJR400

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mogster wrote:Any chance you could get a Saltire onto your flag wall please?

Also how can I incorporate a smiley into my sigmature? Can't seem to find a way to do it.

Thanx
Sure thing, I can put a Saltire up for you. It will look like this (with the Saltire flag) :canada:

To put a smiley into your sig line it is the same as inserting a smilie into your message. Just use the : smilie code : for the smilie you want.

Then make sure to check off: Disable smilies if it is checked.

:D

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hondagirl wrote:Thats a lot of smileys and favorites lol! I always wanted to use the sheep one skipping :sheep: - its so cute, but havent found an appropriate place for it yet. Maybe it would work in my farmville thread or any other farm thread or...hmm. This one is a bit scary :rubberchicken: so is this one :crazycrazy: but they may come in useful somewhere :win:
Anyway, the TMW smileys are a lot of fun thanks...and I hope you get to figure out how to add one to your sig Mog . :holiday:
I know, it's crazy how many of them there are! I do hope people start using them more often as it always brightens my day when I see them in the messages. :taco:

Mike

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#8 Unread post by storysunfolding »

I haven't been on there in awhile, but how do we compare to something awful? I can't visit that site at work ;)
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#9 Unread post by dr_bar »

Haven't counted them , but I think one of my fav smilie sites might have a few to add...
They even come with the code for linking...

http://www.bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

storysunfolding wrote: I can't visit that site at work ;)
Interesting. You could let your IT deparment know that Total Motorcycle is a education and information website and should be unblocked on their servers. :cowboy:

Mike