ummm! nuts and chocolate

T Co
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

ummm! nuts and chocolate

#1 Unread post by T Co »

Could you do for sale sites for each country, could you do a swap site, could you poor another beer! darlings'

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Do you mean pour me a beer or are you too poor to have beer?

:laughing:
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: ummm! nuts and chocolate

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

T Co wrote:Could you do for sale sites for each country, could you do a swap site, could you poor another beer! darlings'
I don't even want to ask what this topic is called "nuts and chocolate"??!? haha.

We do have a for sale forum, if I break it up into countries I think it would get too small.

***The swap forum is an interesting idea. Anyone reading this care to add a Yes or No to it??

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.