Today, I've eliminated A LOT of popups. :)))

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Today, I've eliminated A LOT of popups. :)))

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Today, I've eliminated A LOT of popups. Thanks to IntelliTXT revenue and site supporter revenue and T-Shirt revenue, I was able to kill an AMAZING 40% of the popups I've been running!

I hope you see the difference and in turn that makes your experience even better at TMW. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

...and a few more on top of that for good measure. :D

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#3 Unread post by storysunfolding »

Do we have a hats of icon? For sir, I wish to tip my hat to thee. :thumbsup: :rockon: :band: :rocking: :spot: :star: :thankyousign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :goodjob: :goodone: :omg: :thankssign: :wowsign:
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

storysunfolding wrote:Do we have a hats of icon? For sir, I wish to tip my hat to thee. :thumbsup: :rockon: :band: :rocking: :spot: :star: :thankyousign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :tmwsign: :goodjob: :goodone: :omg: :thankssign: :wowsign:

LOL! I love it!!

Your most welcome!! I'll keep eliminating them till they are gone. :D

Mike

P.S. It takes atleast 1 hour for them to go 100% away. So as the day goes on, you'll have less and less popups. :D

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

storysunfolding, your super-duper encouragement and excitement has encouraged me to see if I can kill another 25% or more. I've wrote one of my advertisers who servers a lot of popups and see if I can weed out some more.

I'm hoping that less pops would equal more traffic thus it would work out any negative revenue. :frusty:

Mike

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#6 Unread post by storysunfolding »

My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

storysunfolding wrote:Image
Ok, I killed the other 25%! As of today there is 65% less pops. Yes, 65% (at least!). Hope that helps. :D

Mike