Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

Total Motorcycle T-Shirts - TMW Merchandise

#1 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

Hey Mike,

Are you going to add a merchandise link? I saw in the popups sticky that you have the dvd's and just took delivery of some more TMW stickers as well as working on t-shirts.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

shhhh... I don't want anyone to get excited as I'm making calls and awaiting pricing, but yes. It there will be a link.

Hopefully they get back to me with prices tomorrow afternoon, then I'll have production times, prices, etc.

One thing I can tell you is my goal: Get the highest quality T-Shirts and offer them at the most value prices I can. Heck, I might even be cheaper than Wall-Mart and offer x2 better quality! haha.

I'll also make the TMW logo in red/black or red/silver no larger than a standard business card so it doesn't look big or stand out too much. I'm proud you wearing the TMW T-shirt, I don't need to you be a walking billboard..haha

As we get closer I'll run a poll to select colours, sizes and what price you'll be happy to pay for them and then knock off more if I can. I'm sure everyone wants either a black or white T-shirt and then offer a couple of different colours too. If interest is good I'll also throw in a ladies style T-shirt if demand is there.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#3 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

:thumbsup:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Ok, I've received 1 of the 4 pricing quotes so far and created a -= TMW Merchandise =- forum with ways to order, prices and colors. It's a hidden forum so you can't see it right now as I'm getting it all ready to go. :D

So far so good. As promised they are the highest quality T-shirt that's available and I'll also bulk price them as well for 2, 3 or more so you can stock up or get some T-shirts on the cheap to replace some of the aging stuff (like stuff from the 90's or before) you might have in your closet. haha.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Update #3:

TMW T-Shirt choices and opinion polls, Please add your input.

If you have a second, please vote and add your opinion to the following topics:

http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22981
http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22978
http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22980
http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=22923

Thank you so much!

Mike

----------------------------

UPDATE:

Ok, I've received my quotes and just deciding on 2 things:

Thing #1: Embroidery or Screen Printing. Embroidery is the nicest of the two, it's really top drawer. I have to determine if you guys would pay the extra $3.00 a T-shirt for it. I think so. With the highest quality T-shirt and 2 colour embroidery it works out to with very minimal markup $15.95 range. With a screen printed logo it's around the $12.95 range. That is with me ordering 101-150 T-shirts.

Thing #2: For sake of limited funds I can't do more than 3 color options. So a solid Black and a solid White T-shirt are in as they I think will be most popular. The TMW logo that stands out best on both is Red/Med Silver. And I'll also offer a Limited Edition colored T-shirt as well with a different color TMW logo to suit it.

Choices so far that have looked best with the TMW logo are:
Olive(like Military Green) solid T-shirt with Orange/White logo Image
Dark Blue solid T-shirt with Orange/White logo Image
Cardinal Red solid T-shirt with Orange/White logoImage
Orange solid T-shirt with Black/White logoImage
Light Pink solid T-shirt with Red/Black logoImage
Chocolate Brown solid T-shirt with Orange/White logoImage

Color chart: http://gildan.com/distributors/catalog/ ... oduct=2000

Mike