Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday #206: 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday #206: 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -festival/

17000 motorcyclists is what happens when you combine BMW Motorrad Days 2022 and 2022 Pure&Crafted Festival events together on the same weekend. Add an usual mix of hand-crafted music, motorbike culture and new-heritage lifestyle and you get worldwide attention. Blend streetbike stunt shows along with trial and FMX shows, wall-of-death, motorbike Customizing, motor racing enthusiasts meeting WorldSBK racers, no-license training sessions, Kids Area, numerous exhibitors, Live Music Stage and party atmosphere and the question was… WHERE WHERE YOU?

This week’s Inspiration Friday #206: 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival wrap-up has everything you need and/or ever wanted to know about this amazing festival and event, all from Total Motorcycle. As each week for 4 years we bring you inspiring events, stories, news and so much more to our readers. I hope you enjoy reading them each and every week. If you missed one or a few hundred Inspiration Friday’s, catch up today right HERE.

Also check out the newest 2023 BMW motorcycle models on Total Motorcycle as well, we feature the VERY BEST 2023 motorcycle model guides, each guide hand-crafted from media/press only information from the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia.

Inspiration Friday #206 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival

Total Motorcycle would like to thank BMW and Pure & Crafted Festival as well as the hundreds of millions of motorcycle riders who visit TMW for inspiring us to bring you this week’s Inspiration Friday: 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival! Each week we bring you another Inspiring Motorcycle story to inspire you to get out and ride!

Join Total Motorcycle here and help us by joining Total Motorcycle’s new YouTube Membership and $1/mo Patreon channels. Please help us help riders, support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide today.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -festival/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

nsend87
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: passion

Re: Inspiration Friday #206: 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival

#2 Unread post by nsend87 »

Wow that's i wanted all information is here. Thanks buddy for creat this post.

bekean
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: 2001

#3 Unread post by bekean »

It's great to see such events that cater to the diverse interests of motorbike enthusiasts, offering a mix of entertainment, customization, and the opportunity to connect with fellow riders. The event also seems to emphasize the community and shared enthusiasm among motorcyclists.

lowergm
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: yamaha 0102

#4 Unread post by lowergm »

Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information It is so appreciated!! You have good humor in your blogs. So much helpful and easy to read!

jerrymark
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2019/splender/honda

#5 Unread post by jerrymark »

It's nice to see events like this that cater to the varied interests of people who are passionate about motorbikes by providing a variety of activities—including customisation, entertainment, and the chance to network with other riders. Additionally, it appears that the event places an emphasis on the community and the shared excitement among bikers.

marnusdavid
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 25
My Motorcycle: shine

#6 Unread post by marnusdavid »

It's great to hear that you're interested in the 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival! Unfortunately, I don't have specific information on events that occurred after September 2023, as my knowledge is up to date only until then. However, I can provide you with some general information about the Pure & Crafted Festival based on what I know.

The Pure & Crafted Festival is an annual event that celebrates music, motorcycles, and craftsmanship. It typically features a diverse lineup of musical performances spanning various genres, along with a showcase of custom motorcycles and artisanal craftsmanship. The festival often takes place in a dynamic, urban setting, creating a unique atmosphere for attendees.

If you're interested in attending or learning more about the 2022 Pure & Crafted Festival, I recommend checking their official website or social media channels for updates, as they will have the most current and accurate information about the event. They may also provide details on the lineup, ticketing, and any special attractions or features for that particular year.