Inspiration Weekend #205: Happy 4th of July & Canada Day!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... anada-day/

Happy 4th of July & Canada Day to all our visitors! While both holidays this year seem to be quite controversial let’s just fight over who wants a BBQ’d hotdog or a hamburger. With July 4th, Independence Day, America celebrates 246 years of being an independent country and with Canada Day, Canada celebrates 155 years of being an independent country. Both countries have amazing history, heritage and culture any citizen would be proud to be a part of and fly the flag for.

Cancel culture is sure strong this year, both countries want to seemingly destroy their day of celebration and independence. In both countries we have angry protests, loss of freedom, a trampling on either the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Let’s not have that happen, we have a lot to be proud of!

As it is Inspiration Friday, I did want to share a very inspiring story from Canada today. One amazing and inspirational Canadian Soldier, James Topp has walked 130 days from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to Canada’s capital city, Ottawa to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. An incredible journey of 4,297 kilometers (2,670 miles) by foot to protest the illegal mandates in Canada alongside million of other like-minded Canadians. What an incredible man and incredible journey for freedom. Check out his Canada Marches website.

While you are here, why not check out all our pervious years of July 4th Independence Day and Canada Day celebration specials!

And last but not least, we have a slew of new 2023 motorcycles we just added and if you can believe it, new 2022 bikes as well to check out. All a great way to spend some quality time on Total Motorcycle this holiday long weekend.

As a fellow who has lived in both the USA and Canada I dedicate Inspiration Weekend #205: Happy 4th of July & Canada Day to all American’s and Canadians no matter where you live in the world!

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

Re: Inspiration Weekend #205: Happy 4th of July & Canada Day!

#2 Unread post by pchast »

Thanks Mike.

I like your position on the day/weekend.
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L