Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... aerosmith/

You Don’t Want to Miss a Thing with this week’s Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith partnership announcement. Dream On no more and get Pumped as Harley-Davidson’s design collection expands with one-of-a-kind 17 Aerosmith graphics to get Back in the Saddle with! Aerosmith, besides being one of the best-selling American rock bands of all-time, 150 million albums sold, 21 Top 40 Hits and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted also has a huge artwork, design and graphic collection for Harley-Davidson to draw upon. And as we all know and love, both H-D and Aerosmith have an Amazing line of Crazy merchandise to be Living on the Edge with Dude!

Who hasn’t heard an Aerosmith song or rode a ‘Harley?

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... aerosmith/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Miles_Ha11
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2016 Ducati Supersport

Re: Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith

#2 Unread post by Miles_Ha11 »

I had so much fun reading the article, My dad is a fan of Aerosmith so I grew up listening to their music.

KayBur
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: JAWA 350 OHC Prima

Re: Inspiration Friday: Harley-Davidson & Aerosmith

#3 Unread post by KayBur »

The news is just space! I love Aerosmith and they are the coolest group to ride a bike. I love listening to their songs on headphones while driving.