thePUETZman
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 1990 Kawasaki EX500

1990 Kawasaki EX500 advice

#1 Unread post by thePUETZman »

Just recently bought my very first motorcycle, a Blue, white and red EX500 that just needed a little bit of work with the carbs (needed diaphragms and a good tune), however I have always been a visual person and I can't seem to find any sort of modifications for these bikes. I would like to do flush mounted turn signals, and a fender delete and MAYBE lower it a little just to give it a little more aggressive stance. I know that this is stuff I certainly don't NEED to do but whenever I buy a car I always personalize it and so this is me just personalizing this motorcycle a little. Any advice on where I can find the parts/instructions on how to go about doing this stuff? By the way, lowering it is probably the least of my priorities but Im still curious.
Thanks
Taj Puetz

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: 1990 Kawasaki EX500 advice

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Hello Taj and welcome to the forum. Have you tried Googleing "flush mounted turn signals for 1990 Kawasaki EX500". Good luck.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

gsJack
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 02 GS500

Re: 1990 Kawasaki EX500 advice

#3 Unread post by gsJack »