Don't DRIVE your motorcycle until you are ready to RIDE it.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Yes, read that again...lol.

I get a some really, really funny spammers on TMW sometimes that leave non-sensical posts promoting some spam site, link or whatever. We catch 99% of them, ban their IPs, ban their accounts and emails , whatever it takes to keep our TMW community sparkly clean for our readers. And by we, it's me and our great volunteer moderators who scour our forums looking for just this type of stuff. (BTW, if you are interested in being a TMW moderator, drop me a PM)

So, here is a part of Don't DRIVE your motorcycle until you are ready to RIDE it post, unedited for your laughter:
If you are just starting to master cars, then wait with the passengers. After all, the weight distribution and inertia of a motorcycle in the presence of a passenger are completely different, plus the likelihood of inappropriate behavior of the passenger is high. And until you learn how to confidently drive the bike, riding it is strongly discouraged.
What a laugh. But it does hold a little bit of knowledge there, ie: Learn to ride solo before you take a passenger. :motorcycle:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.