another one

9000white
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

another one

#1 Unread post by 9000white »

good news for the "we can rehabilitate this child molester and make him a useful member of society" bunch of clowns.the little girl in Florida was killed by a convicted child molester who has served a whopping 2 years in prison for prior offense.lets hear all the reasons he did this like low self esteem--childhood abuse--peer pressure--drugs.lets get some candles lit and pray for this sweet man.
dr bob

screwgunner
Rookie
Rookie

ohh ya

#2 Unread post by screwgunner »

this topic is not something i like thinking about but i hope he gets the death sentence! And let God handle it!!!

JJ
Veteran
Veteran

#3 Unread post by JJ »

Something has to be done with these people. Reforming a chid molestor is like trying to get a straingt man to go gay or vice versa. It just doens't work. I don't know if prison is the right thnk but certanly not released to their own devices.

jj
Look for me at the next bike rally
middle aged, fat, black T-shirt & jeans
Easy to spot eh?

oldnslo
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model1983 Yamaha Seca 900

#4 Unread post by oldnslo »

NBC just put this on Dateline, and that is one strange looking individual. And living only 150 yards from the little girl's home. Frightening. I can't remember what Florida's history is on death sentence completions, but it's too bad the guy can't be dumped in with the regular prison population. Child killers and molesters and rapers are at the extreme bottom of the prison pecking order. He would be toast in less than one day.
John
"83 XJ900RK

IT'S ABOUT OIL, MONEY, AND POWER, ALL OF THE TIME.

MASHBY
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: 2012 Harley ElectraGlide

#5 Unread post by MASHBY »

oldnslo wrote:but it's too bad the guy can't be dumped in with the regular prison population. Child killers and molesters and rapers are at the extreme bottom of the prison pecking order. He would be toast in less than one day.
To good for them John.I vote for the pit you build a huge underground network of caves and tunnels.With only one way in and out.With just one source of water and thats it no light no nothing.You then take your Child killers..etc strip them naked and toss them.After a while some would go insane some would be brutal murdered and some would turn into Cannibals and it realy would be hell on earth.With no way out just waiting for death in utter terror.But even that is to good for them.But the sheer fright on they faces just before thay get thrown in.And someone could say well the person you attacked,Raped Molested..etc probaly was more frighten than you and you put them in that situation might make them think before they were thrown to their long lingering horrifc deaths.

Some crimes I kind understand but these sick sons of dogs deserve to spend all they remaining breaths in utter terror and pain.
Four Wheels Good Two Wheels Better

9000white
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#6 Unread post by 9000white »

i can remember well when trash like this were "killed while resisting arrest" but that was before the supreme court decided that the protection of scum like this is more important than true justice for the murder of a child.that august body of fools should be roasted over a slow fire,then let the citizens administer punishment.
dr bob

oldnslo
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model1983 Yamaha Seca 900

#7 Unread post by oldnslo »

I read in a revolutionist's handbook many years ago that when the dodo hits the fan someday, judges will be the first to be executed, immediately after the heads of government. Reasons for this line of thinking are offered to us daily. I often wonder what judges can be thinking.
John
"83 XJ900RK

IT'S ABOUT OIL, MONEY, AND POWER, ALL OF THE TIME.

Keyoke
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: 1993 Yamaha TDM

#8 Unread post by Keyoke »

I can come up with several rather vicious ways in which to torture these worthles individuals, none of which should be posted here.

I don't belive however there is punishment enough for this particular brand of lowlife. (not even the one I have involving 4 white hot metal rods and a mallet...)
Don't give up.

Not now, not soon, not after being continually knocked down.

If you never give up, you can never truly fail.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/keyoke/Ultima-Dragon-Animated.gif[/img]

barmy_carmy
Legendary
Legendary

#9 Unread post by barmy_carmy »

Child Molesters/killers/rapist. Should never be allowed in mainstream society ever again, to me they gave up their rights when they committed their offences. I was a victim as a child, and I can remember what happened as clear as if it happened yesterday, and as it will be for the rest of my life. They do not deserve to walk as free men/women ever again. I am fortunate to have had counselling, to what happened to me as a child, but I did'nt recieve counselling until my early 30's. And I have moved on.
I'm not riding fast...........Just flying low!

rdeviney
Regular
Regular

#10 Unread post by rdeviney »

The following, from English Walks, provides inspiration on what to do with a child molester.

This is the site of an ancient burial ground where lie the mortal remains of ‘the she-wolf of France’, Queen Isabella, wife of the English King Edward II. With her lover, Roger Mortimer, she instigated the deposing of the king and had him imprisoned at Berkeley Castle. On the night of 21 September, 1327, he was brutally murdered by way of ‘a kind of horn or funnel… thrust into his fundament through which a red hot spit was run up his bowels’. His screams could be heard far outside the castle walls, and are still heard there on the anniversary of the horrific event. Following Mortimer’s execution by her the king’s son, Edward III, in 1330, Isabella retreated into a polite retirement. She died in 1358, her last years having been racked by violent dementia. She was buried here at Greyfriars, with the heart of Edward II placed upon her breast. At twilight, her beautiful, angry ghost flits amongst the trees and bushes, clutching the beating heart of her murdered husband before her.

EMPALEMENT. A punishment in which a sharp polo was forced up the fundament. Encyc. Lond. h. t. Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856