A Surrey Dipshite Who Gives Us A Bad Name

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

A Surrey Dipshite Who Gives Us A Bad Name

#1 Unread post by ceemes »

In the Lower Mainland/Greater Vancouver Region of BC, we have a saying, "Living is Delta means never having to say you are Surrey." and this dipshite proves the point to a tee. All it takes is one asshat like this to ruin the years of good work and advocacy done by groups like BCCOM.

If any of my fellow BC'ers recognize this twit or bike, contact Surrey RCMP and lets get him off the road ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-bxutbIPI
Always ask why.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: A Surrey Dipshite Who Gives Us A Bad Name

#2 Unread post by blues2cruise »

That guy is certifiable. I hope they get him.

The guy in the helicopter sure knows his streets.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#3 Unread post by dr_bar »

The guy in the helicopter kept calling 104th , 108... LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#4 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Although the news brief does not mention his name.....he has been caught and fined. Here's the news release from the police.

Surrey RCMP has identified the registered owner of the motorcycle who failed to stop for police on February 20th and drove recklessly through Surrey, including down an escalator (see previous news release).

On June 6th, 2015, investigators with the Surrey RCMP’s Traffic Enforcement Unit served the registered owner approximately $13,500 in traffic fines. The violation tickets included 58 traffic infractions some of which included Failing to stop for police, Excessive speed, Disobey red light, and No insurance. The motorcycle was seized as offence related property and is being held pending the outcome of a civil forfeiture hearing.

“We’re thankful no one was seriously injured due to the motorcyclist’s reckless driving,” says Surrey RCMP Cpl. Scotty Schumann. “While we were unable to positively identify the driver of the motorcycle, we are still able to hold the registered owner to account in this instance, in accordance with the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act.”

In British Columbia the registered owner of a motor vehicle is fully responsible for their vehicle at all times. They may elect to offer the police information as to who was driving at the time of an offence and have the driver charged. If they chose not to provide those details, however, there is a provision in the Motor Vehicle Act stating that the registered owner can be charged for any offences that occur.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#5 Unread post by ceemes »

blues2cruise wrote:Although the news brief does not mention his name.....he has been caught and fined. Here's the news release from the police.

Surrey RCMP has identified the registered owner of the motorcycle who failed to stop for police on February 20th and drove recklessly through Surrey, including down an escalator (see previous news release).

On June 6th, 2015, investigators with the Surrey RCMP’s Traffic Enforcement Unit served the registered owner approximately $13,500 in traffic fines. The violation tickets included 58 traffic infractions some of which included Failing to stop for police, Excessive speed, Disobey red light, and No insurance. The motorcycle was seized as offence related property and is being held pending the outcome of a civil forfeiture hearing.

“We’re thankful no one was seriously injured due to the motorcyclist’s reckless driving,” says Surrey RCMP Cpl. Scotty Schumann. “While we were unable to positively identify the driver of the motorcycle, we are still able to hold the registered owner to account in this instance, in accordance with the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act.”

In British Columbia the registered owner of a motor vehicle is fully responsible for their vehicle at all times. They may elect to offer the police information as to who was driving at the time of an offence and have the driver charged. If they chose not to provide those details, however, there is a provision in the Motor Vehicle Act stating that the registered owner can be charged for any offences that occur.

Just a fine? True it's an expensive one and he is going to lose the bike, he still should of been banged up and put away.
Always ask why.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#6 Unread post by jstark47 »

ceemes wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:Although the news brief does not mention his name.....he has been caught and fined. Here's the news release from the police.
Just a fine? True it's an expensive one and he is going to lose the bike, he still should of been banged up and put away.
Yes, I'm sure down here (New Jersey) they would have figured out a felony to charge him with.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Jarlaxle
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2014 Harley SPortster 1200 Touring

#7 Unread post by Jarlaxle »

Should have been one count each of reckless driving & reckless endangerment for every person in the video. Lock him up forever.