Seems Facebook is getting worse, everyday.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Seems Facebook is getting worse, everyday.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

With Facebook being so popular, I guess it was only time they started selling off user private information, selling off access to your pages, increasing the ads on the pages and even starting to charge $5-50 dollars to post on celebrity pages! But I just got this email this morning, I suspected for many years it was going on, but looks like it's pretty much official. I never really believed in the "Facebook Like" system of popularity and was highly suspect of how many pages/businesses had thousands of "likes"... seems you can just buy them!!

Total Motorcycle Facebook pages with 250,000 likes? Yes sir! No one would konw the difference, haha... except it won't be honest.

Mike

Buy Facebook Likes for Your Brand/Business Page

Hello,

Alright Folks, I am not going to take your time more than 1 minute. Have you ever imagined that If you have thousands of Facebook Fans Liking your page and every single status update can increase your business/brand popularity. Now it is the time to Buy Facebook Fans for your Brand and Make it Viral using Facebook.

Social Media is the biggest way to promote your business in 2013! If you are not using it then unfortunately you are missing something very big.

Looking for Where to Buy the Facebook Likes for your Page?

Now Providing Facebook Page Likes, Photo Likes, Subscribers and much more.

Curious about Why You Should Choose Us?

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dripfeed on Bigger Orders
Support 24/7 Available
High Quality Fans

1000 Fans

$15.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-3 Days

2500 Fans

$34.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-3 Days

5000 Fans

$59.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-3 Days

7500 Fans

$89.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-3 Days

10000 Fans

$119.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

15000 Fans

$149.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

20000 Fans

$199.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

25000 Fans

$249.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

Advanced Plans and Pricing - Facebook Likes

50000 Fans

$499.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

75000 Fans

$749.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

100000 Fans

$999.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

150000 Fans

$1799.95
Real Fans
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

Plans and Pricing - Photo Likes

500 Likes

$15.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

1000 Likes

$34.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

2500 Likes

$59.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

5000 Likes

$99.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

Plans and Pricing - Subscribers

1000 Subscribers

$15.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

2500 Subscribers

$34.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

5000 Subscribers

$59.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days

10000 Subscribers

$119.95
Worldwide Users
100% Satisfaction
Delivery in 1-7 Days
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Seems Facebook is getting worse, everyday.

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

:rant:

So I was going to be the nice user and let Facebook know about this, but after clicking on/going through 10 pages at Facebook just to find their "Contact Us" link, I had enough of that. What is up with that company?!?!

:rant:

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#3 Unread post by jstark47 »

And this surprises you................... why?

Human nature, buddy.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

jstark47 wrote:And this surprises you................... why?

Human nature, buddy.
LOL!! LOL.

Yes, it does indeed surprise me. Ah, well, at least I'm upsetting the apple cart on this one! I just can't see ever been as "evil" as facebook. :kicking:

Mike

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

#5 Unread post by Hanson »

I just joined Facebook about two weeks ago in order to access a Facebook group that was of interest to me.

Mrs. Hanson sent me a friend request and I had to think long and hard about not pressing decline. Now I get Facebook spousal spam from all of Suzi's extensive network of friends. I am giving careful consideration to the consequences of defriending my wife but paying for marriage counseling will only delay my next bike purchase. Life is full of difficult choices.

As to this Facebook behavior, I always expect people to be honest but I am rarely surprised when they are not. What I experience is disappointment and sadness.

What I like most about this thread is Mikes reaction to the solicitation. It is character on display.

+1 Mike
ImageImage

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#6 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Hanson wrote:I am giving careful consideration to the consequences of defriending my wife but paying for marriage counseling will only delay my next bike purchase. Life is full of difficult choices.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hate FB but haven't killed my account yet. I find much more value in LinkedIn to manage my professional contacts. I use email and good ol' fashioned phone to connect with friends and family.

Unfortunately life is full of unscrupulous people and businesses, that's just life. Aging sucks because the older we are, the more we know, the more we find out, the more we realize what's really going on in the world around us.

But like Hanson says... Life is full of difficult choices - and I choose to keep smiling and look for the sunny side up. What will you choose today? :mrgreen:
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hanson wrote:What I like most about this thread is Mikes reaction to the solicitation. It is character on display. +1 Mike
Thanks so much Hanson! I really appreciate that, I do my best to follow the "golden rule" each day; my motivation and success in life is not how much money I make but by how many people I can help (thus TMW). :cowboy:

To continue my little Facebook rant, anyone else notice that you can no longer delete your own posts? :rant: Not that that is an issue as I just post stuff on FB like what's on the Cool Wall this week, but you have to wonder the thousands of questionable posts they get a day and it's becoming quite a diary on people. Not sure if I ever wrote a diary if I'd want it public, never to be erased, on the net forever...

Mike

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#8 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

I couldn't agree more with...
totalmotorcycle wrote:...but you have to wonder the thousands of questionable posts they get a day and it's becoming quite a diary on people. Not sure if I ever wrote a diary if I'd want it public, never to be erased, on the net forever...
...this. Carrie and I gave up the ghost and finally joined FB last fall, and it's been an experience to say the least. We both work for the Fed, so 90% of what I imagine the average FB user fills their wall with would be ill-advised for us -- political or social memes and posts about either how drunk you are now or how drunk you were last night. Bad form.

That said, we are guilty of using it to promote our home business, and we've managed to connect with a broader audience of potential clients than we might otherwise have managed. The idea of buying Likes, though -- that's a special sort of crooked, and just the fact that the business model exists at all is poor commentary on the herd mentality FB can (and does) propogate.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#9 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I don't subscribe to any pages and I have no more "liked" pages. I was reading about the hackers who use likes to get your info. So I unliked everything and am almost at the point of not using FB anymore. I only go on it once a day and scroll through to see what's new. Too many oh woe is me...praise god pics, too many cutesy dog pics...too many people showing us what's for supper.....

I enjoy the contact from people far away...so it's a hard decision to make.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#10 Unread post by dr_bar »

I'm guessing I'm not far enough away??? LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"