"The Not So Local Lads" show your support!

Local Lads
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2000 honda pan European

"The Not So Local Lads" show your support!

#1 Unread post by Local Lads »

Hi im James, Im hoping you could help me and a friend out a little!!!

We are trying to encourage people to follow our ten month round-the-world motorcycle adventure on our Facebook page "The Not So Local Lads".

If we manage to gain enough support, we will be setting off in August 2012 From Manchester The List of countries we will be riding through on our adventure:

Starting in Manchester UK then riding up to lossiemouth Scotland for the night, then down to Dundee, down to scarborough, across to york to stay at Squires cafe for the night, down to the cat and fiddle, then on to Matlock Bath, the day after down to Ace cafe London before heading to folkstone.
Then its off through, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungry, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, USA, Ireland and the "Isle of Man TT"

Time and weather permitting we may also pass through Canada and a small part of Africa!!

We are trying to make this go down in history. We would like to ask for your help to gain the largest possible following this type of event has ever seen.

This is something that can be achieved with your help – if you could spread the word of our event to your friends and encourage them to add themselves to our facebook page and follow our blog or maybe they would even like to ride with us for a a short time. We would like as many bikers as possible to follow us throughout our ride, and hopefully give us a chance meet up with as many fellow biker's, groups and clubs as we can along the way.

We are not asking for any money or anything of the sort, just your time and a little encouragement for what we are about to do, We need your help to make up the numbers and to make this event the one that everyone talks about for years to come.

We thank you so very much for your help and time and hope to see you on when we are riding through, your fellow biker James "The Not So Local Lads".

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

Re: "The Not So Local Lads" show your support!

#2 Unread post by mogster »

HI James :uk:Sounds like an amazing trip!

How about sailing from Poole? :boat:

You could get a great send off if you sailed on a Tuesday night as on a fine day there can be upwards of 2000 bikes on the quay.

I've done the FB thing so good luck & look forward to hearing about your adventures. :motorcycle2:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land