No more scooter blues

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

No more scooter blues

#1 Unread post by MotoF150 »

Back in 2010 I was considered a loser for buying a Yamaha Tmax, back then the dealers couldn't even give them away! Got it for $5200 , none of my riding buddies would want to ride with me cause they had a bad guy image to protect, dealer threatened me not to bring it back! I was the black sheep, they said I have emotional problems cause I bought a scooter! NOW EVERYBODY WANTS ONE!!!!!!! dealers are now holding them hostage with outragious high prices! NOW!!! everybody wants me to sell them MY TMAX!!!! I already had offers for more than what i paid for it!!!! ha ha ha ha !!! now you can't buy a 150 cc for under $5K ha ha ha! My Tmax is like gold, it went up in value!! ha ha ha ha! Israel is going attack Iran in the May June timeframe that will shake up crude oil past $200/brl and everybody wants a scooter for its easy ride and gas mileage! ha ha ha! this year I can take my Tmax to the popular bike shows and stand next to it and hold my head up with pride saying "its mine" and be the most popular guy there! Hey biker babe! come and ride on the back with me!!!! ha ha ha !
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 09 Yamaha Tmax, 08 Suzuki King Quad 750

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

Re: No more scooter blues

#2 Unread post by MotoF150 »

"I LOVE my scooter so much it inspired me to write a song about it"

Title: No More Scooter Blues
No more scooter blues
I bid my motorcycle adieu
I love riding my scooter to work
No longer am I a jerk
It goes any highway speed
It fits my every need
Everybody wants one
If they only knew its fun

No more scooter blues
No more scooter blues
No more scooter blues

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#3 Unread post by ceemes »

Trolling Twaat
Always ask why.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#4 Unread post by jstark47 »

So Marvin and MotoF150 were the same person all along? Or Marvin just hacked MotoF150's old account?
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#5 Unread post by mogster »

I thought it was odd that there could be 2 members with equally paranoid delusions :lol:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

MotoF150
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#6 Unread post by MotoF150 »

I just got thrown out of the most popular scooter forums, there is no one forum for the Yamaha Tmax so the closest one I could find was the Suzuki Burgman Forum and they just don't like me and my Yamaha Tmax, I guess it didn't help much by telling them how much better the Tmax is compaired to the Burgman, yes I understand the bike or scooter you own, you think its the best. They also have a local scooter riding club made up mostly with Suzuki Burgman's, some crotch rockets and Kymco scooters, but they refuse to allow me to join their club even after I had 2 of the members recommending me and appling 3 times, with the reason saying my Tmax won't be able to keep up normal highway speeds, I explained to them my Tmax will, but they don't believe me, but I think the real reason is they envy my Tmax, or my Tmax will make their Burgman's look bad with faster acceleration and better handling. I wanted to start my own Tmax riding club, but not many were sold , and too many people that own Burgmans are old and fat and frankly I will be ashamed to be seen in public hanging out with them. How am I supposed to pick up hot biker babes with them hanging around?

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The Yamaha T-max is a really nice scooter indeed. BMW even is trying to make a "Better" one with the new C600 sport here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... 12-bmw.htm

But no matter how good the T-Max is MotoF150, "hot biker babes" won't be attacted to it if it's rider has a poor attitude...

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#8 Unread post by storysunfolding »

These look like the exact same posts word for word that he posted under Marvin. Lets just walk away slowly...
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

sunshine229
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#9 Unread post by sunshine229 »

storysunfolding wrote:These look like the exact same posts word for word that he posted under Marvin. Lets just walk away slowly...
:exactly:
But noble effort Mike on trying to be diplomatic!
Andrea :sun:

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#10 Unread post by blues2cruise »

totalmotorcycle wrote:The Yamaha T-max is a really nice scooter indeed. BMW even is trying to make a "Better" one with the new C600 sport here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... 12-bmw.htm

But no matter how good the T-Max is MotoF150, "hot biker babes" won't be attacted to it if it's rider has a poor attitude...

Mike
+ 1,000