madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

Merry Christmas!!

#1 Unread post by madjak30 »

I hope everyone is ready for the Christmas "EVENT"...it's been bonky in our house getting everything ready and keeping certain bits hidden from prying eyes...but I think we are finally there...just a little wrapping to do when the family goes to church this evening (I'm not religious...sorry...but I am into Christmas, to me it is a celebration of children...which is celebrating our future!!)

Anyway, I hope this message finds everyone in good health and ready for the festivities...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :sleigh:

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :multistars: :bounce2: :multistars:

Later.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Merry Christmas!!

#2 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I'm as ready as I can be at this point. Have a great tree up and got a few small gifts for Mike but since we don't own anymore wrapping paper the presents will be bare under the tree... I think? Oh well, Christmas for us is not about the presents its about spending time with friends and family. Tonight we visited with an American family from work and tomorrow we have two Christmas dinners with our neighbours. Yep, two! One at 2 pm, one at 6 pm. If all goes well I will still have a figure by the end of the night...

I wish everyone a very happy and healthy holiday season and all the best for 2012!

:holiday: :sleigh: :raindeer: :bday1: :multistars:
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

15 mins to Christmas here!!! (yes, I am going to bed before Santa arrives...haha).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

#4 Unread post by pchast »

Happy Holidays!
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#5 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

Well, whole bunches of different belief systems on this side of the world, so here we go: Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Bodhi Day, Dongzhi Festival, Mōdraniht, Pancha Ganapati, Shabe Yaldā, Chahar Shanbeh Suri, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Guru Gobind Singh Gurpurab, Quaid-e-Azam's Day, Malkh-Festival, Chalica, and Flying Spaghetti Monster Day. Whatever you believe in, it's a great time to party, and I'm glad to share this season of joy with you all.

Oh, and if you happen to be a Wookie, Happy Life Day!
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#6 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

There are just 8 minutes left of Christmas here in London, UK so I wanted to quickly post

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to you all before it is "over".

I hope you had/will have a great day today with friends and family and make some great memories for the years to come!!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.