China to build 20 new cities a year over the next 20 years

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

Re: China to build 20 new cities a year over the next 20 yea

#11 Unread post by HYPERR »

BuzZz wrote:From what I heard about China, they are built out of the rejected export toxic wallboards. The only thing they care about less than other countrie's people is their own people.
:(
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R
1996 Ducati 900SS

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#12 Unread post by ceemes »

HYPERR wrote:Are they made of the same toxic wallboards they shamelessly exported to the rest of the planet? :?
If so, then those that built them and okayed the materials better find a good place to hide, coz the Chinese authorities take a very dim view about such antics. Get caught cheating or playing fast and loose there can earn you a bullet thru the back of your head. Remember the tainted baby formula scandal there? Those who profited from it also got said court issued bullet.

Sounds a bit harsh, but you have to admit it a lot better then what are arseholle industrialist here get when they get caught with their hands in the cookie jar or cheating you and me. At worse, they get a short stay a minimum security resort prison and a fine but usually they don't even get that slap on the wrist and are in fact rewarded by their bought and paid for political cronies.
Always ask why.

NorthernPete
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 1988 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

#13 Unread post by NorthernPete »

Say what you will, they do know how to cook up some mighty delicious cat. Nom nom nom.
1988 VN1500
2009 GS500F

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#14 Unread post by ceemes »

NorthernPete wrote:Say what you will, they do know how to cook up some mighty delicious cat. Nom nom nom.
What the hell, protein is protein, you get hungry enough, long enough, then even Ms Purr-purr the family pet could end up the family dinner. Then again, if you were to drop dead leaving Ms. Purr-purr alone, trapped and out of kitty kibbles, she would soon be gnawing and chewing on your plump and cold carcass.
Always ask why.

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#15 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

it's "fun" to see how the economies rely on people burying there mistakes in schemes just like a "normal" day at the office.

I find people are pretty much the same here and there... some just wanna get by, some wanna control things/people, some wanna make big bucks... etc... and lots of crooks are in the mix everywhere... it's all just a matter of scale really.. selfishness based on how much control people want, how much money, how many people they have to control, etc... and since so many sheep conform to the system layed out for them, it all continues in a nice orderly fashion. no pushing. :mrgreen:

humans really do suck. lots of 'em
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)