Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

Dear That Guy

#1 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

Ever want to write a note to someone on the road you don't know, but want them to know how you feel post it here.
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check

Tennif Shoe
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: VTX 1800c

#2 Unread post by Tennif Shoe »

Dear That Guy,

Yes you ridding that chopper wearing black sweat pants, black sweat shirt, black helment with the Cowboy's logo on it, and white tennis shoes, why is your bike whistling when it was going down the road? At first I thought it was the windshield but the whistling goes along with your engine revs. By the way who puts a windshield on a chopper? Back to the whistling it is not you air filter because that air filter is roughly the size of a mac truck. so tell me how did you get your bike to whistle LOUDER than your one foot exhaust pipes?

PS it looks like you spent a lot on that bike and all the crome on it so why don't you wash it? why does it look like you went mudding on a $20,000 chopper?

Just Wondering
Tennif
03 Honda VTX 1800c
87 Yamaha TT350
86 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 (sold) Have fun in Mexico Mr. Vulcan!

YES my spellin sucks, get over it, or you can be my personal spell check

Skier
Site Supporter - Platinum

#3 Unread post by Skier »

His exhaust was whistlin' to save lives, dawg.
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

jaskc78
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#4 Unread post by jaskc78 »

Dear That Guy That Slows Down at the Last Possible Second,

I've watched you in my mirror for the last couple blocks, wondering if you were going to actually stop in time only to have you stop so close to my rear tire that I can hear my exhaust noise reflected back at me off your front bumper. Start braking earlier and stop sooner, it'll help a lot and make me want to actually help you out on the road rather than make me want to pace the slowest old lady I can find just to "pee" you off.

Dear Tail-Gater,

You make me wish I had some rocks in a tank bag...or some sort of stun-gun that would go through glass. If I was in my truck would you follow that closely or do you just think you can be that close because if you rear-end me it won't hurt your cage?

Dear Cell Phone Talker/Texter,

Go play on the train tracks. Thanks. And take everyone else that does something that distracts them from driving while they're maneuvering a 2-ton chunk of steel and plastic through the public roads I'm trying to navigate on my way to work.

--Hey there! Thanks for changing lanes right into me, I was really hoping to get some practice with emergency braking or swerving this morning on my way to work. I wish I carried a hammer or my gun.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#5 Unread post by ceemes »

Dear That Girl,

Yes you, the glamour queen with the Washington State plates on Highway 17. Yes, we know you are beautiful and that it takes a lot of hard work to maintain that beauty. But please put down that big round mirror and stop plucking your eyebrows while driving. Also, here in BC, HOV lanes mean High Occupancy Vehicles and not Ho's Only Vehicles. you really should not be in them when you are alone in your cage and YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT EVER suddenly dart into one, forcing motorcyclists such as myself into the left hand turn lane.

Thank you beautiful.

Ceemes
Always ask why.

king robb
Elite
Elite

#6 Unread post by king robb »

Dear Motorcyclist,

Stop crying about bad cage drivers...they don't care. It is your responsibility to avoid them as if they are trying to kill you, and well some of them are.

Love

Me
2 wheels on the ground

Amdonim
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2000 ZG1000

#7 Unread post by Amdonim »

Dear Loud-Sportbike-Guy,

Why do you constantly rev your bike going 5 mph through campus? Do you have some idle control problem, or is this more of a compensation thing?

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#8 Unread post by Wrider »

king robb wrote:Dear Motorcyclist,

Stop crying about bad cage drivers...they don't care. It is your responsibility to avoid them as if they are trying to kill you, and well some of them are.

Love

Me
Dear Guy Not Paying Attention

These motorcyclists obviously do take care to avoid them, or else they wouldn't be around to complain about them.

Yours Truly

Logical Guy
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

king robb
Elite
Elite

#9 Unread post by king robb »

Wrider wrote:

Love

Me

These motorcyclists obviously do take care to avoid them, or else they wouldn't be around to complain about them.

Yours Truly

Logical Guy
Dear Logical Guy,

Sorry about your mangina. I heard that the bleeding and cramps are temporary, but will come back. Not sure about the sand in it though.

Love ya,

Me.
2 wheels on the ground

BuzZz
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#10 Unread post by BuzZz »

king robb wrote:
Wrider wrote:

Love

Me

Yours Truly

Logical Guy
Dear Logical Guy,

Sorry about your mangina. I heard that the bleeding and cramps are temporary, but will come back. Not sure about the sand in it though.

Love ya,

Me.
WTF? Ain't we all on the same team here?

Riders VS The World Trying to Kill Us?

:?
No Witnesses.... :shifty: