Dear That Guy

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: Dear That Guy

#121 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Hey...a make work project....intersections directors....the unemployment rate would go down.

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 90
My Motorcycle: 2011 R1200R 07 BMW GS, Kymco 250 little

#122 Unread post by sapaul »

Eish my poor imagination, I have this vision of these guys standing at the robots going to the drivers saying:

5 Rands boss, I make it green for you, hey you guys, this one paid let him through.
I spent my therapy money an a K1200S
The therapy worked, I got a GS now
A touch of insanity crept back in the shape of an R1200R

sapaul
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 90
My Motorcycle: 2011 R1200R 07 BMW GS, Kymco 250 little

#123 Unread post by sapaul »

Dear that Guy and Girl.

Yeah you

Thank you.

After getting dragged out of bed at sparrows fart this morning, and packing the banner, grabbing some really horrible coffee on the way and planning a totally illegal activity, The Goose and I went to hang our THINK BIKE banner on a bridge over the highway.

Thank you for flashing your lights, Thank you for hooting, Thank you for waving, Thank you for acknowledging our efforts to make the roads a little safer. Thank you for making us smile, Thank you to the truckers who blew their air horns and thank you to the authorities for turning a blind eye.

Thank you for making our day a little brighter and Thank you for taking that little more care today.

THANK YOU
I spent my therapy money an a K1200S
The therapy worked, I got a GS now
A touch of insanity crept back in the shape of an R1200R

blues2cruise

#124 Unread post by blues2cruise »

sapaul...that was a refreshing post. :)

blues2cruise

#125 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Dear bonehead pedestrian guy

Do you have a death wish? You chose to walk across the street on a red light. It was dark and rainy.....You are so lucky I saw you at the last second and was able to stop to avoid hitting you. :roll:

Drivers are not the only idiots out there. Often times drivers get the blame for a pedestrian getting hit; but often it's the pedestrian who caused the accident.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#126 Unread post by fireguzzi »

Dear 11 year old little kid, did you really think I wouldn't know it was you who stole my sons airsoft gun? My son was going to trade you a bag full of airsoft bb's for a DS game, which I must say is a crappy trade on your part but whatever, but Harley had a dentist appointment so we just left the bb's on the door step trusting you would leave the game. Not only did ou not leave the game but you took my son's airsoft gun as well. Gee. I wonder who could have done it. Golly I don't know.

Thank you 11 year old kids mom for punishing your little brat and making him return everything. 11 year old brat, Im almost sorry for you because your mom made you call and apologize to Harley and you busted out crying when you got me on the phone instead. :laughing: Almost sorry.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise

#127 Unread post by blues2cruise »

fireguzzi wrote:Dear 11 year old little kid, did you really think I wouldn't know it was you who stole my sons airsoft gun? My son was going to trade you a bag full of airsoft bb's for a DS game, which I must say is a crappy trade on your part but whatever, but Harley had a dentist appointment so we just left the bb's on the door step trusting you would leave the game. Not only did ou not leave the game but you took my son's airsoft gun as well. Gee. I wonder who could have done it. Golly I don't know.

Thank you 11 year old kids mom for punishing your little brat and making him return everything. 11 year old brat, Im almost sorry for you because your mom made you call and apologize to Harley and you busted out crying when you got me on the phone instead. :laughing: Almost sorry.
:laughing:

That reminded me of the time a neighbourhood kid put a live garter snake in our mail slot. It scared the living daylights out of my child.....I went to the parents of the kid....they gave him heck.

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#128 Unread post by Johnj »

blues2cruise wrote: :laughing:

That reminded me of the time a neighbourhood kid put a live garter snake in our mail slot. It scared the living daylights out of my child.....I went to the parents of the kid....they gave him heck.

:kicking:
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

sunshine229
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#129 Unread post by sunshine229 »

blues2cruise wrote:Drivers are not the only idiots out there. Often times drivers get the blame for a pedestrian getting hit; but often it's the pedestrian who caused the accident.
I agree! But, coming from a girl who is NOT a stupid pedestrian but who was hit by a car, sometimes it really is 100% the driver's fault!

:crazy:

(go back a few pages and you'll find my post about that stupid incident...)
Andrea :sun:

blues2cruise

#130 Unread post by blues2cruise »

sunshine229 wrote:
blues2cruise wrote:Drivers are not the only idiots out there. Often times drivers get the blame for a pedestrian getting hit; but often it's the pedestrian who caused the accident.
I agree! But, coming from a girl who is NOT a stupid pedestrian but who was hit by a car, sometimes it really is 100% the driver's fault!

:crazy:

(go back a few pages and you'll find my post about that stupid incident...)
I agree it's usually a driver....but people who jay walk, cross against a red light, wear all black on a dark rainy night.....a woman got killed by a bus a few years ago because the bus driver could not see her. She was wearing a black burka at night in the rain.....there was nothing visible for the driver.....if only people would wear or carry something light so they could be seen.

I was driving my bus in the rain one night making a left turn. I was mid turn about the crosswalk part when suddenly a light appeared before me. I had to brake hard to avoid hitting the old guy in the crosswalk. He was dressed all in black.....I could not see him until he turned on a flashlight and pointed it toward me so I could see the light.