Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

I want to hurt my roomates (rant)

#1 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

...for "procreating" with my car. Srsly, those petty pieces of "poo poo". Think it's cute to throw snowballs at my car to set the alarm off, to wake me up. I'm sorry you moved in here, knowing before you did that I work 3rd shift, and get woken up by me. I'm sorry I make even the smallest amount of noise when you're trying to sleep, but can't because you have nightmares. Not my fault you've "messed" your life up so bad that it haunts you even when you sleep. Or was it because I don't clean around the apartment? You see, I don't for one very simple reason. I'm hardly home. And when I am, I'm in my "procreating" room because I can't stand you "Donut Holes" anymore. That's YOUR "procreating" PBR can, you sick "fudge", you KNOW I don't drink that "pee" water. And no I won't stop drinking around the apartment, not my fault you get "pee" tested for drugs AND alcohol (again, you "messed" your life up, not me) and have a hard time saying no to a drink. Well here's the thing, I'm not offering you a drink, I never would, and not because I care for your situation, I just don't like you. I wouldn't even pour a beer on you to put out a fire. I'd "pee" on you though, with or without a fire, preferably while you sleep. And besides, I keep my beer (the stuff that costs more than $10/30 rack) in brown bags. Always have, always will. Stop looking through it, it's not your "poo poo". And the smoking in the house? What the "fudge" is with that. We never did. The porch is enclosed, smoke out there, I don't give two messes around if the bank owns the building and we wouldn't get the security deposit back, it's still "procreating" gross. Thank god you get "pee" tested, you can't smoke weed anymore IN THE "procreating" HOUSE. Not "procreating" cool. And no I won't put a "procreating" dollar in the jar because I swore around your kid, as you sit there talking about women and smoking in front of him, and teaching him to say "I'm a pimp". What the "fudge" kind of example are you trying to set? You kid, despite being young, is "procreating" smart. Smarter than you are, stop trying to "fudge" up his chances more than they already are for having you as a father. And you, the other one. I hate your gf. Really, I do. She's the most singular annoying girl I have EVER met. And she looks like a horse. And she's 19, you're 23 (or 24, I don't even care to remember anymore), try a girl your age. You know, the non-annoying, non-ugly, independant chick (that was the problem right there, you just need another dog around the house, not a woman) that left you because you were too lazy to fight for her to stay? I'm better friends with her than I am with you. Newsflash, have been for a while. I can't wait to move the "fudge" out of here. Oh, by the way, don't expect any money from me this month, I've got first and last to pay at my new apartment. Besides, I've paid rent in advance more times than I care to remember and looked the other way when you asked for part of it again after you forgot I already paid. Stop buying "procreating" toys, and you might actually have money in your bank account to pay "poo poo" on time. Why the "fudge" should I have to pay part of the late fees, I paid your "O Ring" on time. And what the "fudge". You other people don't even live here, yet you're here ALL THE TIME. I don't mind that, you're cool, I like you, really. You've told me about some decent music and it's nice to talk to fellow car enthusiasts. But why am I the one getting shafted on parking spaces? "fudge" you, you park half hanging in the "procreating" road.

cliffs: killing my roomates.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#2 Unread post by Wrider »

Wow man... sounds like someone needs to borrow my 12-gauge... :wink: Sorry to hear about your roomies... Good luck moving out!
Wrider
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#3 Unread post by Johnj »

Dude, move into the fire house.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

sv-wolf
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Honda Fireblade, 2004: Suzuki DR650, 201

#4 Unread post by sv-wolf »

Hmm! I guess you're not too keen on them, then.

Bad house-share equals bad stress. That's kinda fundamental.

Sorry to hear it, Geoff.
Hud

“Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley

SV-Wolf's Bike Blog

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#5 Unread post by fireguzzi »

repeat after me...
om

om

om

Now then, you are relaxed enough to safely get into your car and take a nice calm ride over your roommates.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

Gadjet
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2020 KTM 200 Duke

#6 Unread post by Gadjet »

Geoff, I feel your pain. I've had roomies like that in the past, and now Laura and I have one living below us in one of the basement suites. For a month they had friends of theirs living in the common area of the basement, where the shared washer/dryer are. We were going for a week or more before we could do any laundry because they were Bogarting the units, then they would have the nerve to complain when we had to do three or four loads of laundry.

They dismantled our lawnmower so that they could pile boxes of their friends crap in 'our' shed, threw out a pile of boxes that I had piled in there for storage, and to top it all off, I still haven't gotten my Riddick movies back that I made the mistake of letting them watch when they first moved in - 6 MONTHS AGO!!! - they are still 'over at a friends house, I'll go pick them up today/tomorrow.'

I know how you feel man.

Owen
1983 Suzuki GS650GL (sold)
2005 Kawasaki KLR 650 (sold)
2020 KTM 200 Duke
IBA#20953
IG: @greenmanwc

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#7 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I am so glad I live alone.

The sooner you get out of there Geoff the better you will feel. When will that be?

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#8 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

i'm out of this place april 1st. i can't wait.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#9 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Ninja Geoff wrote:i'm out of this place april 1st. i can't wait.
Good....that's not too far away. Come back often....we'll help you. :mrgreen:

Loonette
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#10 Unread post by Loonette »

Now don't hold back, Geoff - tell us how you really feel! :wink:

I've lived with "Scan" since I was not even 18 years old. We've done well together, but our worst times domestically were when we had roommates. It's hard to share living space with people when you don't receive basic respect. (I remember once having to lock my dishes in the cupboards and buy paper dishes for the house because nobody would ever bother with washing the dishes. That's just one little problem we had). I hope the next month flies by for you, and that your next living arrangement is much, much better.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600