ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#21 Unread post by ofblong »

dr_bar wrote:
ofblong wrote:heeh i figured you didnt care cause of the smiley but thought id put the little tidbit of info.
In the end, it will come down to marketing, not quality. Just the same way it did for VHS & Beta...
unfortunately you are right. if blu-ray wins you can kiss quality good by. You will be better off with your upscaling dvd player.

so to get back on topic you get any hits on your harmony page yet?
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#22 Unread post by blues2cruise »

ManicFZ6 wrote:I just hope she puts out... I'm kidding!

ManicFZ6 wrote: I'm kidding!
Are you? :roll:

ManicFZ6
Regular
Regular

#23 Unread post by ManicFZ6 »

Thanks, all. Baby Blues, your a female. What do you really think? Maybe I don't put out on the first date! :shock:
Alan Cargile

blues2cruise

#24 Unread post by blues2cruise »

:lol:

toolbox
Veteran
Veteran

#25 Unread post by toolbox »

Johnj wrote::? mentally abusive :?

What did she make you do quantum physics?
damb!lmoa!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
living the life and loving it!!!!!

JC Viper
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 1984 Kawasaki GPz900R

#26 Unread post by JC Viper »

ManicFZ6 wrote:Thanks, all. Baby Blues, your a female. What do you really think? Maybe I don't put out on the first date! :shock:
So is she into bikes or into you having one or are you hiding it from her? :P

I also trust she's not putting a strain on your wallet should you find another bike that you like. :laughing:
One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.

Brackstone
Legendary 1500
Legendary 1500
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2010/Ducati/Monster 1100

#27 Unread post by Brackstone »

ManicFZ6 wrote:Thanks, all. Baby Blues, your a female. What do you really think? Maybe I don't put out on the first date! :shock:
Don't put out on the First Date! They just lose respect for you (Yes I know I'm talking to a Man).

One of the ways I was able to captivate my beauty was I didn't have sex with her until I knew it wasn't going to adversely effect our relationship. The first time she propositioned me I told her I wanted to talk about it first. My question was "Will you leave me or lose interest in me if I sleep with you this early on?" she said "Probably Yes." So I didn't do it :P

This Friday is our 5 year Anniversary!
Ducati Monster 1100 (Vrooom!!)
Aprilia Shiver 750 (sold)
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250cc (sold)

koji52
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#28 Unread post by koji52 »

JC Viper -

Don't regret concentrating on your school work. I could probably run a statistical regression between the number of girls a dude hooks up with and the gross salary recieved after graduating and run a pretty strong negative relationship between the two. Of all the people that I know, I can't think of many of the most "experienced" of them who make more money than I do now. I've had my run at the ladies, but not nearly as much as most the people I was friends with in college.

Keep your head up. Women would rather be with a successful man than one who makes chump change.

PS. Screw Starbucks as a relationship pickup point. It's a garbage crowd in a garbage coffee shop. If you're still in college join a club sport and go to a party. Plenty of single ladies there.

Nalian
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2011/BMW/F800R

#29 Unread post by Nalian »

koji52 wrote:PS. Screw Starbucks as a relationship pickup point. It's a garbage crowd in a garbage coffee shop. If you're still in college join a club sport and go to a party. Plenty of single ladies there.
[sarcasm]Yeah..screw garbage coffee, go with garbage beer![/sarcasm] ;)

I met my gf on the internet on IRC back in 1996. We've been together for 10 years now, 11 in august. You really never know what will work for you, so I say try them all!

blues2cruise

#30 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Brackstone wrote:
Don't put out on the First Date! They just lose respect for you (Yes I know I'm talking to a Man).

One of the ways I was able to captivate my beauty was I didn't have sex with her until I knew it wasn't going to adversely effect our relationship. The first time she propositioned me I told her I wanted to talk about it first. My question was "Will you leave me or lose interest in me if I sleep with you this early on?" she said "Probably Yes." So I didn't do it :P

This Friday is our 5 year Anniversary!
Wow! A lot of people could learn from you. Congrats on the 5 years.