MNF: Bill vs Cowboys = Holy Cow!

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

MNF: Bill vs Cowboys = Holy Cow!

#1 Unread post by Shorts »

Did anyone watch this game!?!?! It was freakin' awesome! Well, not the bazillions picks Romo threw...or the lack of special teams defense...but holy cow! Could the final few minutes of drama been written any better if they tried??????!?

Way to go, Cowboys. :rocking:

onin24eagle
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by onin24eagle »

Even after T.O. missed the extra point, I knew the Cowboys would still win. I bet my wife our life savings that it would finish just like it did. Cowboys are the luckiest team ever.
Suzuki
Boulevard C50T

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#3 Unread post by Shorts »

onin24eagle wrote:Even after T.O. missed the extra point, I knew the Cowboys would still win. I bet my wife our life savings that it would finish just like it did. Cowboys are the luckiest team ever.
I couldn't believei t. The entire game for both teams had incredible plays that just came out of nowhere. Lots of unexpected excitement. It was good game on both sides.

For some reason I stuck around to watch it. Normally I would have flipped the channel or gone and done something else. But since the remote is broken and I'm sick, drugged and lazy, I stayed on the couch :laughing:

falcon93
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

#4 Unread post by falcon93 »

It was a great finish to an otherwise terrible game IMO, of course I'm a Cowboy's fan. I couldn't believe how they could muck up a game that should have been a blowout. They are very lucky to get out of that one with a win.
2007 Yamaha Virago 250

John
http://www.antelopevalleyoil.com

Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high,
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky,
And live like you ain't afraid to die, Don't be scared just enjoy your ride.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#5 Unread post by Shorts »

falcon93 wrote:It was a great finish to an otherwise terrible game IMO, of course I'm a Cowboy's fan. I couldn't believe how they could muck up a game that should have been a blowout. They are very lucky to get out of that one with a win.
I agree. By "great game" I meant that it was exciting and anyone who watched it got their money's worth.

Hopefully the Cowboy's will have an asskickin', focused week to get their heads straight for NE. They can't play like they did and get out with a W. And how in the heck did Romo still pass for +300yds???

There was a lot of luck, and whatever else you wanna call it on their side Monday night.